+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

J.P.P. aka "The Kraken" Hey Reese, you'd better NOt flinch when this kid asks for BIG money

This kid is playing at a level that makes Tuck & Osi look like has beens...Start putting your " FOR SALE" list together..Osi, Tuck, Rolle, Ross, ..get what ever you can for these free loaders, and make up the difference if needed to give to this kid...Throw in Fewell FREE.for the taking..and start looking for FA's ..

Re: J.P.P. aka "The Kraken" Hey Reese, you'd better NOt flinch when this kid asks for BIG money

[quote user="Razur"]This kid is playing at a level that makes Tuck & Osi look like has beens...Start putting your " FOR SALE" list together..Osi, Tuck, Rolle, Ross, ..get what ever you can for these free loaders, and make up the difference if needed to give to this kid...Throw in Fewell FREE.for the taking..and start looking for FA's ..[/quote]

agreed....he is only 22. Lock him up for a several years.

There is no "kraken". The kraken is a multiheaded monster. Its JPP and thats it right now. Joseph is playing well and a few other are giving good effort but last nights win is a direct result of JPP......

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Re: J.P.P. aka "The Kraken" Hey Reese, you'd better NOt flinch when this kid asks for BIG money

Latest in the line of great Giant defenders. This kid is a cornerstone to a defense.

Giants are going to have some decisions to make very soon with some of these guys. Nicks will be looking for a contract very soon. He may even ask after this season with 2 years left on his rookie deal.JPP still has 3 years left on his rookie deal so we have another year before worrying.

All-Pro

His play certainly makes it possible that Osi, who wanted to be traded this year, will be offered up for trade. Getting a good LB in draft and possibly another in FA would allow them to use Kiwanuka more in the DE rotation which is his natural position, while still using him some at LB.

Improving the LB group will help Rolle who is mostly being used to help up front, so I wouldn't be rushing to get rid of him just yet.

Tuck has had a rough year with injuries, but he I would prefer to keep him for next year.
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

[quote user="brad"]His play certainly makes it possible that Osi, who wanted to be traded this year, will be offered up for trade. Getting a good LB in draft and possibly another in FA would allow them to use Kiwanuka more in the DE rotation which is his natural position, while still using him some at LB. Improving the LB group will help Rolle who is mostly being used to help up front, so I wouldn't be rushing to get rid of him just yet. Tuck has had a rough year with injuries, but he I would prefer to keep him for next year.[/quote]

+1

no need to throw tuck under the bus. he'll play better when he's healthier, and if not we can wait for that contract to expire, which it does in two years.

just don't expect any FA help anytime soon. MM, Tuck, TT just off the top of my head are up for new deals in the next 24 months.

[quote user="Razur"]This kid is playing at a level that makes Tuck & Osi look like has beens...Start putting your " FOR SALE" list together..Osi, Tuck, Rolle, Ross, ..get what ever you can for these free loaders, and make up the difference if needed to give to this kid...Throw in Fewell FREE.for the taking..and start looking for FA's ..[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing last night. This D is in need of a major overhaul next year. Would the Vikings take Osi and Kiwi for Jared Allen? We need more guys with not just talent, but motors and heart.

I wouldn't trade Kiwi. Osi is definitely the expendable one right now. We need to work on our LBs and Secondary a bit. We need a playmaker in that bunch.

The man doesn't know the difference between a LB and a cheerleader but he sure can pick DEs.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

I'd keep Rolle around and see what he can do when we don't have him playing out of position. But all of the other guys can go.

I've said it before but I think if we package Osi and Tuck together we can move up signifantly in the first round OR we could get a stud Linebacker.
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.