+ Reply to Thread

Why did they change the Giants - Jets Game from the 3rd preseason game to the second?

It seems that was the high point of the preseason and as close to a regular season game.

Bench Player
    Two years ago they played the in the first preseason game, when they opened the stadium. I'm not sure if that was because of the stadium opening or not.

I am glad they did. I wish it was the first game. I wish they didn't play at all. I want Eli on the field as little as possible against those jealous trash talking jerks. I don't put it past those guys at all, for maybe wanting to take a shot at Eli. The second half of that game can't come quick enough for me.

If they take a cheap shot at any of our players I am sure there will be hell to pay inside that stadium. Better put security in the Jets parking lots and at their entrance to the stadium if they do try a cheap shot.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Quote Originally Posted by NYG4246 View Post
    Two years ago they played the in the first preseason game, when they opened the stadium. I'm not sure if that was because of the stadium opening or not.
    It was. It was the easiest way to solve the "who gets to play in it first" problem.

I could care less. I think People who add value to this game are doing the team a diservice.

All-Pro
    Tebow wanted it done......so shall it be done.......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSanta View Post
    I could care less. I think People who add value to this game are doing the team a diservice.
    Agreed! Unfortunately Rex, his players, and Jets fans have made it their SB. I like the regular season matchups though. We're 2-0 in our last 2 meetings and they both turned into SB seasons!

Quote Originally Posted by DVision View Post
    Agreed! Unfortunately Rex, his players, and Jets fans have made it their SB. I like the regular season matchups though. We're 2-0 in our last 2 meetings and they both turned into SB seasons!
    That's right!
    No one remembers who came in second.