+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    96,810

    Hakeem Nicks practicing in pads

    LINK

    Excerpt: "
    New York Giants wide receiver Hakeem Nickspracticed in pads for the first time this summer. According to a report on CBSsports.com, Nicks did some light works and participated in individual drills." Read mpore...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  2. #2
    Veteran FIFTY6G-MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ARMPIT OF U.S.
    Posts
    1,989
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    LINK

    Excerpt: "
    New York Giants wide receiver Hakeem Nickspracticed in pads for the first time this summer. According to a report on CBSsports.com, Nicks did some light works and participated in individual drills." Read mpore...
    RO, link is no good. But still great to hear.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"


  3. #3
    the link worked ok for me.

  4. #4
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    96,810
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    RO, link is no good. But still great to hear.
    The link works when I click on it. Try this:

    http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/teams/new_york_giants/56
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  5. #5
    All-Pro jomo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    18,914
    Easy does it Hakeem.
    No one remembers who came in second.

  6. #6
    Veteran FIFTY6G-MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ARMPIT OF U.S.
    Posts
    1,989
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    The link works when I click on it. Try this:

    http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/teams/new_york_giants/56
    Thanks for the new link, the other said 403 forbidden.... GTG
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"


  7. #7
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    96,810
    Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Easy does it Hakeem.
    Headed in the right direction, no sense rushing. If he's ready for Dallas, great, if not, we'll survive.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1


  8. #8
    All-Pro Captain Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Alexandria, Va
    Posts
    9,450
    I hope they ease him into the program, will be a huge boost vs Dallas!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts