+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you guys want

thats a fan thing. The players want to be in the post season no matter what other team happens to be on the menu.

I like GB......fun to watch the Giants win up in Lambeau.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

LOL, cold-blooded.

Just remeber Vincent Thomas Lombardi was a Brooklynite first !

New York baby !

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

anyteam that will give us wins ....lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    To play us in the postseason again. I know alot of my fellow fans dont want any part of the Giants in the playoffs anymore. What do you guys think? Would you want to play us in GB again or NY?
    How many ******ed threads are you going to make on the same subject?

Let. It. Go.

WHY? .......WHY are the leader of your defense...leader of your offense... and leader of your whole team ... still harping on last year's loss? Obviously they must have had a sit-down and concocted this plan....for some stupid reason they are setting themselves for more losing ....I would love to face these losers in the playoffs again ..but I have a feeling they aren't going to be there to face us.. Ha Ha !!

The only team we haven't matched up well with over the last 5 years is the Saints (and I'd really like to get that monkey off our back anyway).

Fear nobody. An 18-0 juggernaut didn't scare them, why should anybody else?
    Last edited by SweetZombieJesus; 08-19-2012 at 09:12 AM.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Cool

To play us in the postseason again. I know alot of my fellow fans dont want any part of the Giants in the playoffs anymore. What do you guys think? Would you want to play us in GB again or NY?
    Would love to play you guys in the post season again, then Clay and the rest of the Pack could just "give us the win" again

Banned
    You guys say we always lay down. There is no way if Rodgers was on his A game that day that you would have won. We played at our worst all season that day.

You guys say we always lay down. There is no way if Rodgers was on his A game that day that you would have won. We played at our worst all season that day.
    Maybe our defense had something to do with Rodgers A game not being there.

+ Reply to Thread