+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Would you guys want

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by speedman View Post
    Maybe our defense had something to do with Rodgers A game not being there.
    8 drops has nothing to with your defense. It had to do with us not executing. Rodgers also overthrew a wide open Jennings that would have been a touchdown. We also turned the ball over 5 times. If we dont do any of that we might have won the game.

And the refs gave you 2 touchdowns and you still lost by 17 points. Keep crying because Rodgers fumble must have been caused by the wind.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    You guys say we always lay down. There is no way if Rodgers was on his A game that day that you would have won. We played at our worst all season that day.
    Look here junior, step away from your parents computer and go outside and beat your head against a tree. There is no rivalry on the Giants end, I suppose you are trying to start one so when you are all grown up you can say "HEY, I started the rivalry and didnt even play football" You are really starting to make a nuisance out of yourself around here.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Banned
    Im not trying to make a rivalry. Okay the refs helped us one one call. It all evens out. I still feel we were the better team.

8 drops has everything to with your defense. It had to do with us not executing ourselves prior to gametime. Rodgers also overthrew a wide open Jennings cause he sucks. We also turned the ball over 5 times since we dont know how to properly secure a football while being manhandled. If we actually knew how to play football we might have won the game.
    I fixed your post Rodgers12
    Last edited by FIFTY6G-MAN; 08-19-2012 at 03:34 PM.

Banned
    Just remember the last 8 super bowl champions havent won a playoff game the next year. That means playing the Giants this year means an automatic victory for us lol.

Just remember the last 8 super bowl champions havent won a playoff game the next year. That means playing the Giants this year means an automatic victory for us lol.
    So the Packers are already in the playoffs? In August?

Impressive...

Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    So the Packers are already in the playoffs? In August?

Impressive...
    I was gonna make the same comment but grew tired of feeding the troll. LOL

Banned
    Im just saying the Giants wont win a playoff game this year. They might make it but wont win a playoff game. That is my bold prediction.

Im just saying the Giants wont win a playoff game this year. They might make it but wont win a playoff game. That is my bold prediction.
    Ok gonna feed the troll again........ I have a bold prediction for the Packers fans.......in Clubber Langs' voice from Rocky 3..."PAIN!"

+ Reply to Thread