+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    I think that Rodgers12 = cruehead. He probably could not handle being a fan of an organization that has not won a SB after so many years, so after the Packers won it in 2010 he jumped ships to Green Bay. It would explain a lot....

Noobies will have no idea what I am talking about, but all my fellow GMB vets will know what I mean!

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Banned
    You see when NE Patriots were 18-0 and we met them in SuperBowl XLII, we smacked them in the mouth right off the start with the longest opening drive in SuperBowl history. Then we went after Tom Brady again and again and again. NE Patriots dug deep and made that a super competitive game. Afterward Tom Brady had congratulatory praise and made no excuses about it. There were no statements months later about how"the better team lost" or "NY Giants got lucky that were made oublic by any of the coaches or players on the team. They handles the loss like men and picked themselves up and moved forward. Heck, when they asked Tom Brady his opinion last year about Eli Mannings commenrs about being in the same league as him and Tom Brady just gave that goofey giggle and said "Eli Manning is a great QB look at all he has sone over there with NY Giants. Bill Bellichek and Tom Brady have often oraised Eli Manning and NY Giants and don't make excuses. They are real men.

We went in to Lambeau Field and smacked the snot out of the 15-1 Green Bay Packers. We manhandled them and the only reason the score wasn't 44-6 in our favor is because of the miserable officiating. A healthy NY Giants team did what most of us were confident they could do and that is to dominate Green Bay Packers with ease. It wasn' t just that the 15-1 Green Bay Packers just expected to win, they expectes us to lay down and let them win. They expected the referrees to give it to them and their miserable fan nase still expects everyone to kiss their candy asses. They didn't take rjeir loss with class. They didn't take their loss like winners. They made excuses and took their loss like the sore loser crybabies that that they are. Their players are still crying about it and making excuses, we are in their head that much. Their fans still cry and even cloaed down their message board for a brief period after the loss with the headline "we are foing to be closing down the board for a little while abd will be back when the smoke clears." They continue to ridicule and out down Eli Manning and they continue to throw out lame excuse after lame excuse in regard to the loss. They are handling it all like old washer women crybabies. They are lame and ridiculous and are a reflection of their crybaby sore loser team.
    Last edited by BuffyBlueII; 08-22-2012 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    I think that Rodgers12 = cruehead. He probably could not handle being a fan of an organization that has not won a SB after so many years, so after the Packers won it in 2010 he jumped ships to Green Bay. It would explain a lot....

Noobies will have no idea what I am talking about, but all my fellow GMB vets will know what I mean!
    LOL Cruehead was an amazing work of idiocy without the slightest iota of genius

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Banned
    Giants got all the breaks against us. If we didnt turn the ball over 5 times you never know what could have happened. I guarantee the Giants wont repeat this year. Too many good teams in the NFC. The Giants arent very good when they are on top, they always choke. They only do well when their major underdogs but this year everyone will be out to beat them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    Giants got all the breaks against us.
    You mean like the blown 4th down spot against Ware? Or the phantom roughing the passer call against Osi?

The Giants arent very good when they are on top, they always choke.
    What did the Packers do when they were on top? Choke.

They only do well when their major underdogs but this year everyone will be out to beat them.
    The Packers only did well when they were 10-6 underdogs...

Considering how many similarities there are between the 2010 Packers and 2011 Giants you should really just quit now while you're behind.
    Last edited by SweetZombieJesus; 08-23-2012 at 07:11 AM.

Giants got all the breaks against us. If we didnt turn the ball over 5 times you never know what could have happened. I guarantee the Giants wont repeat this year. Too many good teams in the NFC. The Giants arent very good when they are on top, they always choke. They only do well when their major underdogs but this year everyone will be out to beat them.
    Gee, its tough to predict that a team wont repeat, we have a 1 in 32 chance. But in your post above you also dont state that the Pack will go to the SB. Its about time you realized this.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

I think you are pretty respectful and I have respect for the Packers organization but come on. That playoff game was beat down city staring the packers. If you follow the Giants, you knew that Rodgers was going to be stripsacked by Osi and punished by our D-line. Also, that was one of the worst officiated games I have ever seen and I have seen many of them. Does anyone know if there was an investigation regarding the officiating that occured in this game? It honestly looked that the officials were paid off or were told to favor the Pack.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    I think you are pretty respectful and I have respect for the Packers organization but come on. That playoff game was beat down city staring the packers. If you follow the Giants, you knew that Rodgers was going to be stripsacked by Osi and punished by our D-line. Also, that was one of the worst officiated games I have ever seen and I have seen many of them. Does anyone know if there was an investigation regarding the officiating that occured in this game? It honestly looked that the officials were paid off or were told to favor the Pack.
    You see, Rodgers12 will play at being nice while interjecting his insulting comments. Of course he will deny that he is being disrespectful but going to another teams message board that easily ousted you from the playoffs and stating "you got lucky we beat ourselves" and "the better team didn't win" as well as the rest of his vitriol is insulting and disrespectful.The regular season game as well as the playoff game against Green Bay Packers are among two of the worst officiated games I have ever seen.

The biggest crybaby is Clay Matthews. "If we would have played our best". News flash Clay you have 13.5 sacks in 2010 and then 6. sacks in 2011. You did not play your best all year. You got complacent watching Rogers throwing all those TD's and thought the Super Bowl was a lock. When we caught that hail mary it was so shameful im surprised you guys even game out of the tunnel after half time, because it was over before nicks hit the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    You see, Rodgers12 will play at being nice while interjecting his insulting comments. Of course he will deny that he is being disrespectful but going to another teams message board that easily ousted you from the playoffs and stating "you got lucky we beat ourselves" and "the better team didn't win" as well as the rest of his vitriol is insulting and disrespectful.The regular season game as well as the playoff game against Green Bay Packers are among two of the worst officiated games I have ever seen.
    I know he hasn't said some good things about the Giants but didn't he make a thread and stated that he didn't agree with what the Packers were saying in the media? Wasn't there an apology thread?