+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    To play us in the postseason again. I know alot of my fellow fans dont want any part of the Giants in the playoffs anymore. What do you guys think? Would you want to play us in GB again or NY?
    In Ny would be cool but every time we beat you at home we win the SB... So I'd love to see us beat you at home again for the 3rd time and end this Rodgers vs Eli talk... 2 rings vs 1 shouldn't the conversation be over already?

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    I thought they were out for revenge last year, since we ended Favre's career with a pick in the postseason in 2008?
    He came back, remember. Twice.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nygon3 View Post
    In Ny would be cool but every time we beat you at home we win the SB... So I'd love to see us beat you at home again for the 3rd time and end this Rodgers vs Eli talk... 2 rings vs 1 shouldn't the conversation be over already?
    Hopefully you guys dont beat us again in the playoffs. That would hurt alot. I think we will be facing the Eagles or Panthers this year in the postseason if we make it. Those are my darkhorse teams.

Hopefully you guys dont beat us again in the playoffs. That would hurt alot. I think we will be facing the Eagles or Panthers this year in the postseason if we make it. Those are my darkhorse teams.
    You can have the dark horse teams but we have The Black Unicorn. Top That!!!!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    You can have the dark horse teams but we have The Black Unicorn. Top That!!!!
    Bennett a wide receiver? Somebody drafted him in my league last night. They think he is supposed to be a stud or going to be.

Bennett a wide receiver? Somebody drafted him in my league last night. They think he is supposed to be a stud or going to be.
    Bennett is a TE. And from what he has shown us, he just needed a new Team. Its kinda hard to get noticed when your playing behind Witten.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    Bennett is a TE. And from what he has shown us, he just needed a new Team. Its kinda hard to get noticed when your playing behind Witten.
    He was with Dallas? I never realized that. Ballard your Tight End is gone?

He was with Dallas? I never realized that. Ballard your Tight End is gone?

Do you pay attention to the NFL?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Do you pay attention to the NFL?
    Not too much this summer but have been catching up in the last couple weeks. I looked it up, he signed with New England.