+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Official Night Game Thread Giants - Jets

Someone is slipping, I am sure it will get up, for now I like many others will be looking to see what Tebow gets a chance to do tonight, all GMEN for me but it's preseason and am up for a little entertainment.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Morrison View Post
    Someone is slipping, I am sure it will get up, for now I like many others will be looking to see what Tebow gets a chance to do tonight, all GMEN for me but it's preseason and am up for a little entertainment.
    Forget Tebow. I wanna see what the Jets Snoopy Bowl Championship rings look like LOL.

And I wanna see if they got bigger curtains to cover up the Giants Super Bowl murals LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    Forget Tebow. I wanna see what the Jets Snoopy Bowl Championship rings look like LOL.

And I wanna see if they got bigger curtains to cover up the Giants Super Bowl murals LOL.
    Exactly what I was thinking. They'll need a bigger rag this year.

SOON the Jets will have to "Blackout" the entire stadium for their home games.:biggrin:
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Morrison View Post

The gameday thread usually posts about an hour ahead of game time. Today, because of other commitments, I'll start it around 4:15 and re-join about 6:45.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

3rd WR is still very much up for grabs.....I want to see if Hixon can still create seperation after two ACL tears, if not it's Randles job to loose imo.

Also if Hixon doesn't have the same athleticism he used to, we'll need a guy to step up and claim the punt returning job. My money's on Hosely

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    SOON the Jets will have to "Blackout" the entire stadium for their home games.:biggrin:
    Woody is just going to have to buy some dummies to put in all of those seats he bought to look good for the cameras

Starter
    Does anyone know if those of us who are watching on NFL Network will have to deal with Jets commentators? The Jags guys were almost unbearable...

ALL-IN!

From what I've heard, the NYC CBS affiliate is picking this game up, is that true or no?

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    From what I've heard, the NYC CBS affiliate is picking this game up, is that true or no?
    I have DirecTV and it's on the CBS feed there
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1