+ Reply to Thread

Your giants jacket

Your Giants Jacket .........First how old is it ? 2nd / Did any one ever start a conversation Good or Bad while you had your jacket on?.......... Like my Jacket is15 years old & still looks Great ! I had worn it in a Super Market, last year, just before the Jets game, and a Jets fan, Out of the blue, Started to talk to me, telling me how the Giants didn't stand a chance, and so on........so I said to him, your going to have a rude awaking ! We went back and forth, It got a little HOT............I can't wait to see this Clown's face and ask him, how was his awakening.......Lets hear your story.
    Last edited by BillTheGreek; 08-18-2012 at 11:46 AM.

I have a really old one from Ray Handley's first year that's a tight fit but I use it when shoveling or it's raining. To celebrate XLII I got a 3x champs leather jacket, very nice, but now I have to get it modified to reflect XLVI. Which is a good problem to have I almost never wear it because it's so nice and as a result it stays hidden away in my closet. I need something in between.
    Last edited by SweetZombieJesus; 08-18-2012 at 11:55 AM.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

I have a nice jacket that I got in 03 with first 2 Superbowl patches on it.....I have been meaning to add the next 2 but just do not seem to get around to it.....I wear my coat every time I leave the house from November till April....everyone that knows me, recognizes my coat

Most of my friends, almost all non fans used to give me crap but not any more....Many strangers ,I am assuming fans will tell me " nice coat" as they walk past.
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

I pretty much wore my tried and true bubble NYG jacket from 2003 through the years but I finally purchased a new one, a medium-weight Autumn weather Sideline, about 3 years ago.

That said I love and preffer the hoodies, zip-ups and tees...

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

wish they dont make em in my size