+ Reply to Thread

I know its only preseason but...

I honestly think our backups and practice squad guys can beat, if not, put up a good fight against the Jets starting team. I'm not even kidding....this team (the jets) got MANHANDLED and extremely humiliated on all sides of the ball.

Good win boys! Keep it up.....I loved how our young guys looked, there were too many to name.

i just think we have a loaded roster top to bottom. we have proven, legit vets across the board with young, talented rookies and 2nd year guys as the depth. we literally have areas of the team where the backups could be starters on a lot of teams...

and the nyj have a lot of issues

Jets suck, this isn't a surprise. Hate to say it for them but they look a lot worse this year than last year

i thought tebow may even legit be the better option for them at qb

He is though... I feel bad for Sanchez. He isn't going to survive in NY. So many people were calling for Tebow after Sanchez first INT , even though Hosley made that play happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Jets suck, this isn't a surprise. Hate to say it for them but they look a lot worse this year than last year
    I couldn't agree more....Hoolly smokes, I can't count how many times they got sacked...we should be grateful