+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Snaps Shotgun

Snaps Shotgun

Need a little work I would think. Eli made some nice recoveries of some bad snaps. Good thing Ware was lined up offside on the one bad snap.

Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Re: Snaps Shotgun

[quote user="ibbill"]Need a little work I would think. Eli made some nice recoveries of some bad snaps. Good thing Ware was lined up offside on the one bad snap.[/quote]

Give Jello Butt a break ... it was his 4th start at center.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="ibbill"]Need a little work I would think. Eli made some nice recoveries of some bad snaps. Good thing Ware was lined up offside on the one bad snap.[/quote]

Give Jello Butt a break ... it was his 4th start at center.[/quote]

Was not picking on him just suggested that a little more work would help.

[quote user="ibbill"][quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="ibbill"]Need a little work I would think. Eli made some nice recoveries of some bad snaps. Good thing Ware was lined up offside on the one bad snap.[/quote]

Give Jello Butt a break ... it was his 4th start at center.[/quote]

Was not picking on him just suggested that a little more work would help.[/quote]

Well considering last night was our best offensive line showing this year ... I'd say we're going in the right direction at least.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

I agree