+ Reply to Thread

Jets' QB Controversey Heads the DRUDGE REPORT

Sanchez or Tebow, both still got their fair share of sacks tonight courtesy of the Superbowl Champions.

Fair warning: Don't let this get the slightest bit political

I just like the idea of a Jets' QB controversey being perpetuated. I mean, why does a meaningless pre-season game head up the Drudge Report?!! I don't get it but I love it.

I really like Tebow as a person but the poor guy can't throw a football for $#!+. Now, if he can have just enough success to keep him in the mix, Jets fans will start screaming for him to start. Then if he can win just enough games to keep Ryan from being fired, this pathetic circus of a franchise can go on indefinitely. Finally, Sanchez signs with a winning team and has a respectable career and maybe even a ring. Jets fans remain mired in agony for another four decades while the Giants collect Super Bowl trophies.

Either way, Tebow belongs on ESPN, not on a football field.
    Last edited by krygny; 08-19-2012 at 08:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Die-Hard View Post
    Fair warning: Don't let this get the slightest bit political
    political?

they both suck equally.

that's bi-partisan at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by krygny View Post
    I just like the idea of a Jets' QB controversey being perpetuated. I mean, why does a meaningless pre-season game head up the Drudge Report?!! I don't get it but I love it.

I really like Tebow as a person but the poor guy can't throw a football for $#!+. Now, if he can have just enough success to keep him in the mix, Jets fans will start screaming for him to start. Then if he can win just enough games to keep Ryan from being fired, this pathetic circus of a franchise can go on indefinitely. Finally, Sanchez signs with a winning team and has a respectable career and maybe even a ring. Jets fans remain mired in agony for another four decades while the Giants collect Super Bowl trophies.
    ohhhh, I approve this message

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI