+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Keep 5 DTs?

Keep 5 DTs?

Canty, Joseph, Bernard, Austin, Kuhn

Bernard and Kuhn look good so far, and the extra bodies can help us take it slow with Austin, but we are so deep and alot of young/new guys are stepping up big time will there be room for this cause I feel we will need theese 5 guys in the middle for depth, was really lookin forward to seeing rogers play for us

What about Hendricks and that Ojomo guy? (or were either or both of them DE's?)

Veteran
    hendricks is a DT Ojomo a DE. You have to remember while Ojomo and Hendrick have looked VERY good its against 2's and 3's against a Jets team who's ones are bad.

Hendricks > Kuhn

Well if the season starts with Canty as a PUP, 5 DTs is no issue. One may have to be cut though once Canty is activated.

Quote Originally Posted by dave56dj View Post
    hendricks is a DT Ojomo a DE. You have to remember while Ojomo and Hendrick have looked VERY good its against 2's and 3's against a Jets team who's ones are bad.
    True, but if you look for players that can be developed, Hendricks and Ojomo show a lot of promise
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by dave56dj View Post
    and Kuhn was going against ones??

Starter
    Kuhn moved the line on just about every play and looks like a true find for the 7 rd pick. I know its one game but looked good.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    and Kuhn was going against ones??
    Right now it looks like Austin isn't a lock for anything. He has health issues again this preseason. If he can't get on the field and do something, I don't see how they keep him. Potential can drag on unrealized for years, i.e. Sinorace Moss, etc. I think Hendricks is a protoypical DT, and could develop into a good solid player. Kuhn, I just don't know. Hard to really know where he's at.