+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1st pick..?

1st pick..?

Just drew our order for the draft.. (Big Money League) I got the 1st pick.. PPR league draft on Sept 1st

Rodgers or Foster.. also like Rice

Brian Hoyer....

Your welcome

PPR? Rice or McCoy.

Quote Originally Posted by carter.525 View Post
    Just drew our order for the draft.. (Big Money League) I got the 1st pick.. PPR league draft on Sept 1st

Rodgers or Foster.. also like Rice
    Rodgers, never understood why RB's always get drafted the first couple of picks.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    Rodgers, never understood why RB's always get drafted the first couple of picks.
    thinking the same thing.. Rodgers out scored Ray Rice by over 200 pts last year.

I need a sure thing with the 1st pick.

Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Brian Hoyer....

Your welcome
    Ya mean Billy Hoyle right??

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    not too many RB's that will get lots of points, there are plenty of QBS in the league that can get as much points as each other, there are probably 8 running backs that are guranteed at least 15 points a week depending on your leagues point system, people draft rbs first because there are not that many out their. you have foster, johnson (who is questionable and unpredictable) forte, shady mccoy, ray rice, there really is not too many to chose from that are guranteed great points each week.