+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hosley scores on pick, hurts foot

LINK

Excerpt: "As much as Jayron Hosley talked about his 77-yard interception return after the New York Giants' preseason win over the New York Jets, there was something else that made the Virginia Tech rookie cornerback stand out. It was the walking boot on his right foot. Hosley seemingly hurt the foot on his game-breaking, second-quarter play on Saturday night, and he wasn't sure about the extent of his injury after the Giants' 26-3 win over their local rivals. ''I couldn't tell you right now,'' Hosley said when asked how he hurt his foot. ''I felt a little something in it and just went to the trainer. Got to get more tests on it.'' Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

All-Pro
    Foot in a boot is not good.

he hurt his foot because he was show boating right?? (red)

Veteran
    I'm just gonna go ahead and decide to be optimistic about it. I'm willing it to be fine. Will it with me, brothers!

Quote Originally Posted by njsean View Post
    I'm just gonna go ahead and decide to be optimistic about it. I'm willing it to be fine. Will it with me, brothers!
    Good approach. I'm down. He's fine. The walking boot is suuuuuuuuuuuuper precautionary. Nothing to see here

Let's hope you're right!!! Kid looked really good on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Foot in a boot is not good.
    It's a precaution right now, let's wait and see what the tests reveal
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

All-Pro
    I am hoping for the best. Just don't remember seeing a player in a boot and it being no big deal.

Watching the highlights, it looks like it could have been the second toe drag in the end zone. Was it his right foot/ankle? Cause it sure did look like it turned a little funky on the drag.....

Link courtesy of Snappinnecks post on the game 2 highlights thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfg2OntQzJg&hd=1

I hate philthy. The teams, their fans, the city. I don't really mind the cowgurls, they're so dysfunctional I almost pity them. And the foreskins are just an afterthought.