+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Eli Manning for OC

I've heard a lot of great things about this guy.

He has coached 5 or 6 late game comebacks this past year.

And has coached his offense to a lot of success this season. We cant go wrong.

TC should pull the trigger on this one guys.

Re: Eli Manning for OC

cosign
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

[quote user="Rusty192"]I've heard a lot of great things about this guy.

[/quote]Coughlin, Killdrive Fewell, and the ST coach should be gone. Bring a decent HC, and let Eli call his own plays. As far as the other coaches goes, if you cannot find anyone decent, just do not hire anyone for those positions. Just let the players do whatever. It couldn't be any worse than it is now. We are already at the bottom of the NFL in those two categories.

[quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="Rusty192"]I've heard a lot of great things about this guy.

[/quote]Coughlin, Killdrive Fewell, and the ST coach should be gone.* Bring a decent HC, and let Eli call his own plays. As far as the other coaches goes, if you cannot find anyone decent, just do not hire anyone for those positions.* Just let the players do whatever.* It couldn't be any worse than it is now. We are already at the bottom of the NFL in those two categories.
    [/quote]

agreed on letting Eli run the offense and letting the players on D just do whatever they want. I bet it was be a major improvement,
    My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

seriously guys how could we go wrong with this guy?

You guys do realize that Eli is still running KG's offense in the 2 minute, right?

You also realize that KG implements 2 minute drill gameplans throughout the week in practice, right?

Fact of the matter is KG has a lot more to do with our 2 minute successes that you give credit for.

[quote user="Drez"]

You guys do realize that Eli is still running KG's offense in the 2 minute, right?

You also realize that KG implements 2 minute drill gameplans throughout the week in practice, right?

Fact of the matter is KG has a lot more to do with our 2 minute successes that you give credit for.

[/quote]

Its not about the 2 minute. its about KG sucking hard.

[quote user="Drez"]

[/quote]

You are so full of it !!! He might design the plays but he has no fking clue when to call what. You must be sleeping with this idiot too.

[quote user="burier"][quote user="Drez"]

[/quote] Its not about the 2 minute. its about KG sucking hard.[/quote]

I don't think that KG is nearly as bad as almost everyone here thinks.

Watching Eli waiting for Gilbride's call on that second a goal was a joke. And what did they ultimately call? The same exact play to a different player.
    http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

Torque it till it breaks, then back off a quarter turn.