+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    X Giant Brandon Jacobs injures knee against Texans

    http://www.mercurynews.com/49ers/ci_...jacobs-injures

    Tough break but doesn't look like he's gonna be out for season. MRI to be run today that will tell the tale.

    As far as the Giants 1st string running game goes through 2 preseason games they appear to be again going to be ranked toward the bottom of the list in overall running in the league this year. Doesn't apprear as though the 1st round RB Wilson will ever crack playing with the 1st string either. Doom dispair and agony on me... deep dark depression constand misery.

  2. #2
    harbough ssaid he's expected back soon. it was a thigh muscle injury and it isnt serious, at least thats what nfl.com said harbough said

    and ill bet anything wilson gets reps with the 1s vs chicago. the 3rd game of the rpeseason is closest to an actual game, and the starters get the most playing time of the preseason with over a half of action. thats when u see the 2s 3s and other players being mixed and matched. we even saw last night some depth guys working with the 1s in the secondary. u just cant do it right out of the bat bc u have to make sure the players are ready for it...wilson is ready
    Last edited by giantsfan420; 08-19-2012 at 12:28 PM.

  3. #3
    All-Pro GameTime's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    No mans land
    Posts
    25,084
    Quote Originally Posted by jakegibbs View Post
    http://www.mercurynews.com/49ers/ci_...jacobs-injures

    Tough break but doesn't look like he's gonna be out for season. MRI to be run today that will tell the tale.

    As far as the Giants 1st string running game goes through 2 preseason games they appear to be again going to be ranked toward the bottom of the list in overall running in the league this year. Doesn't apprear as though the 1st round RB Wilson will ever crack playing with the 1st string either. Doom dispair and agony on me... deep dark depression constand misery.
    where in that article does mention a season ending injury?? You have DW all figured out already??
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

  4. #4
    Wilson has been running with the 3's because if he screws up a block, it's only endangering Ryan Perriloux, not Eli Manning...

  5. #5
    Bench Player
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    16
    Just caught the tail end of the play on NFL, and the announcers seemed pretty sure it was a thigh and not knee inury.

  6. #6
    Veteran DownWitJPP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    2,035
    its a knee, read the article, they also said his ACL and patella are ok

  7. #7
    All-Pro derekunion28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    amityville strong island
    Posts
    7,216
    sucks for bj wana see him do well

  8. #8
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lakenheath AFB England
    Posts
    3,668
    Quote Originally Posted by DownWitJPP View Post
    its a knee, read the article, they also said his ACL and patella are ok
    you also have the MCL/PCL/LCL
    lateral meniscus / medial meniscus
    patella tendon
    you can't just say well its a knee, all those can lead to season ending injury.

    Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

  9. #9
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,092
    I feel bad for the big fella, he takes a lot of shots to the knees, hands/forearm (defenders like to place their helmet in that area to try to force the ball loose) than most players because of his height and running style.

  10. #10
    Veteran DownWitJPP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    2,035
    Quote Originally Posted by rainierjef View Post
    you also have the MCL/PCL/LCL
    lateral meniscus / medial meniscus
    patella tendon
    you can't just say well its a knee, all those can lead to season ending injury.
    I was just going by what the article said..the poster i replied to said it was his thigh.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts