+ Reply to Thread

Sanchez and the NY Jets get close-up look at how scary Justin Tuck, Jason Pierre-Paul

LINK

Excerpt: "If Tom Coughlin had any concerns about his defense based on the unit’s performance in the first preseason game at Jacksonville last weekend, they were easily pushed aside with the performance against the Jets at MetLife Stadium on Saturday night.

The Giants, employing their NASCAR package, left tread marks all over the Jets’ offensive line on the way to quarterback Mark Sanchez in the first half of their 26-3 preseason victory.

Jets right tackle Wayne Hunter, who contributed to the three sacks of Sanchez in the first half, shouldn’t be too tough on himself. This Giants defense is going to beat plenty of better tackles and pave the way for a lot of wins.
    " Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    I'm not a big rivalry guy outside the division, but when we beat the jets......
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Did the tire tracks they left on the Jets read "Goodyear"? If they did, it could be an omen.... LOL

I hate philthy. The teams, their fans, the city. I don't really mind the cowgurls, they're so dysfunctional I almost pity them. And the foreskins are just an afterthought.

Our Defensive front guys are just monsters!!! We need to come up with a name for them.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Quote Originally Posted by BlueMetal 40 View Post
    Did the tire tracks they left on the Jets read "Goodyear"? If they did, it could be an omen.... LOL
    Nicely played

The four horsemen
    Clock makes a fool of history...

I liked one of the member signatures on the old boards: Mount RUSHmore...

Either that, or we have stripped the Jets of the rights to NY Sack Exchange...