+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Giants' Hosley's interception was very impressive

LINK

Excerpt: "
    I obviously saw the play by Jayron Hosley live Saturday night. I watched the replay as they showed it in the stadium and on the TVs in the press box.
    But I really didn’t get the chance to appreciate the play by the Giants' rookie for all it was until today when I watched it in the comfort of my living room.
    Hosley’s interception and 77-yard touchdown return was crazy good for an experienced veteran, let alone a rookie in his second preseason game." Read more...

Last edited by RoanokeFan; 08-19-2012 at 06:48 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Let's hope he stays healthy... He could give us some much-needed depth at corner this year. If he- or someone else- can step up, we won't be forced to use Rolle as the nickel

The interception was very veteran like. Hosley jumped the route and brought it back to the house. I was very excited when we drafted this kid, and so far he has not disappointed.

The interception was "GREAT" Man can he run !

So good that Roa just had to say it twice.

Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    So good that Roa just had to say it twice.
    What did I say twice?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Well... quoted it twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    LINK

I obviously saw the play by Jayron Hosley live Saturday night. I watched the replay as they showed it in the stadium and on the TVs in the press box.
    But I really didn’t get the chance to appreciate the play by the Giants' rookie for all it was until today when I watched it in the comfort of my living room.
    Hosley’s interception and 77-yard touchdown return was crazy good for an experienced veteran, let alone a rookie in his second preseason game." Read more...

Quote Originally Posted by penguinfarmer View Post
    Well... quoted it twice.
    I'll be damned. Putting these news articles out can be tricky lol

I am looking at Hosley and thinking he may very well prove to be the best pick we made this offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by UmenYiourAnIdiot View Post
    I am looking at Hosley and thinking he may very well prove to be the best pick we made this offseason.
    At least a damn good one