+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Linval Joseph

Linval Joseph

What a beast this young man is becoming, and nobody even talks about him. I was so disappointed to see Cofield go, but this guy has filled in and done a better job than I even expected. He's very strong and is a force in the middle of that defense. I see sooo many posts about Hendricks (who played against backups and a guy new to the offensive line position for the Jaguars), and not even about Joseph. This guy is an unsung hero to this defense and I just wanted to point this out because he has really impressed me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmurda1984 View Post
    What a beast this young man is becoming, and nobody even talks about him. I was so disappointed to see Cofield go, but this guy has filled in and done a better job than I even expected. He's very strong and is a force in the middle of that defense. I see sooo many posts about Hendricks (who played against backups and a guy new to the offensive line position for the Jaguars), and not even about Joseph. This guy is an unsung hero to this defense and I just wanted to point this out because he has really impressed me.
    We are going to need him with all the injuries we've been having, Stay healthy Big Man
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Linval is a beast. Jets announcer said he might be strongest player in the NFL.

He is a manly tackle in a real classic sense...............and Bernard looks as good as I've seen him with the Giants.
    No one remembers who came in second.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    He is a manly tackle in a real classic sense...............and Bernard looks as good as I've seen him with the Giants.
    You know it was nice hearing Bernard's name called.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I was wondering what that really stacked line with Joseph and Rogers would look side by side. Even Bernard is more of your run stuffing type.

Linval looks like he lost a lot of body fat, he looks more muscular this year

Let's hope Canty gets healthy soon

Veteran
    Linval is everything you could want in a DT. Big, strong, fast.

i wish him the best this year