+ Reply to Thread

DBs are going to get a good test vs the Bears

Cutler and Marshall look to be back to their old form during the Broncos days. Prince i hope you're ready to cover Marshall or Hester. On a side note im not impressed by RG3 thus far, hes no Cam

The rookie Alshon jeffery has also looked solid this preseason. Between him and Marshall, the Bears might have the biggest most physical WR's in the NFL

besides Randle, I though Jeffery was an intriguing prospect and was interested in drafting him...he's kept his play weight down this far, and that was really the only knock i heard on him. he's actually pretty dam fast and explosive when his weight is down

Quote Originally Posted by Sundown View Post
    Cutler and Marshall look to be back to their old form during the Broncos days. Prince i hope you're ready to cover Marshall or Hester. On a side note im not impressed by RG3 thus far, hes no Cam
    The better the opponents, the more they can learn.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    The better the opponents, the more they can learn.
    Thats what im hoping for cause the DBs had it easy vs the Jets

Quote Originally Posted by Sundown View Post
    Thats what im hoping for cause the DBs had it easy vs the Jets
    Let's hope they continue to improve.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

gota play great players to learn ....

Prince will probably cover Alshon Jeffery. Don't be surprised if Prince gets abused a little against the taller and stronger WR but what I'm mainly looking for is Prince to not bite on any fakes, have proper positioning in the secondary (failed at this hardcore against the Jags), and to be active in the run game.