Folks,

Once again, there seems to be a lot of people trying to get around the language filter in order to get their point across with bad language. For probably the thousandth time, I'm having to tell you to stop doing it or you will be suspended/banned. Those of you who do it know who you are because it's usually the same people, and you have probablyalready been suspended for it in the past.

For those who didn't bother to read the code of conduct when you joined the boards, I'll put it in a nutshell for you:

If you purposely misspell a word or several words just to make sure people know you're serious about cursing, you will be suspended or banned outright if we see it. Do not do it. Ever. I dont care how minor you think it is. We do not allow it here. Type as younormally would without misspelling the words and the filter will catch it and edit it out as necessary. It is a very simple and self-explanatory concept that really shouldn't need any further explanation.

If you get caught, I don't want to hear a word about how unfair you think it is, nor do I want to see a thread started upon your return, telling everyone how unfair the Mods are for suspending people for "no reason"

You have been warned once again. Heed the warning or you will not post here. Its that simple

Thanks