+ Reply to Thread
    Starter

Really Noticed Diehl's Play Last Night

Is it just the TV showing Diehl whenever he whiffed against Ware or did he really get smoked last night?

Veteran

Re: Really Noticed Diehl's Play Last Night

[quote user="2178"]Is it just the TV showing Diehl whenever he whiffed against Ware or did he really get smoked last night?[/quote]

He's had worse games than last night against Demarcus Ware in the past.

Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

[quote user="2178"]Is it just the TV showing Diehl whenever he whiffed against Ware or did he really get smoked last night?[/quote]

Ware is the sack leader in the NFL this year and arguably the best defensive player in the league right now.

He didn't get a sack last night.

I'd say DD did pretty well all things considered.

P.S. - And yes, the broadcast rarely shows when an OL stuffs the pass rush short of a blow out block / pancake.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

After the first torching I was focusing on him. I know ware good, but he's got to at least get his hands under his pads. That was not a good performance by him at all.

There were some rushes where Deihl didnt even touch him - just a cloud of smoke. With Ware out and Ryan dialing up less blitzes towards the end Eli was able to work unrushed.

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="2178"]Is it just the TV showing Diehl whenever he whiffed against Ware or did he really get smoked last night?[/quote]

Ware is the sack leader in the NFL this year and arguably the best defensive player in the league right now.

P.S. - And yes, the broadcast rarely shows when an OL stuffs the pass rush short of a blow out block / pancake.[/quote]LMAO that doesn't not mean anything. Eli just has that pocket awareness that has kept him on the field for 8 straight years. If DD played for another team that team would have their 3rd stringer in by now. He is flat out garbage and I hate him the most on the team. He cannot do anything productive on the field.

Seriously, what does he bring to the table? He is not an NFL player anymore.

[quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="2178"]Is it just the TV showing Diehl whenever he whiffed against Ware or did he really get smoked last night?[/quote]

P.S. - And yes, the broadcast rarely shows when an OL stuffs the pass rush short of a blow out block / pancake.[/quote]no... first of all Ware is not leading the league in sacks, allen is... And also Ware was hurt for a good portion of the game, and when he was in there Diehl couldn't even get a hand on him

[quote user="giants2thebowl"][quote user="Kruunch"][quote user="2178"]Is it just the TV showing Diehl whenever he whiffed against Ware or did he really get smoked last night?[/quote]

P.S. - And yes, the broadcast rarely shows when an OL stuffs the pass rush short of a blow out block / pancake.[/quote]no... first of all Ware is not leading the league in sacks, allen is... And also Ware was hurt for a good portion of the game, and when he was in there Diehl couldn't even get a hand on him[/quote]

Don't mind Krunch. He's suffering from a classic case of..."I refuse to admit that I don't know what I'm talking about" syndrome.

Ware always owns Diehl...and last night he owned him with 1 arm.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

I thought #66 looked like a revolving door...

Starter

P.S. - And yes, the broadcast rarely shows when an OL stuffs the pass rush short of a blow out block / pancake.[/quote]

Thanks, Makes sense..