+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Manningham and Cruz have to stop the drops.

Really, It's a killer when you have unforced mistakes ending drives and costing points. Maybe they need a shrink. Who's Knobloch use? ;-)

Banned

Re: Manningham and Cruz have to stop the drops.

Manningham may havesaved the day with the drop in the end zone. Just think if they would have had about 30 more seconds there at the end.

[quote user="Husky"]Really, It's a killer when you have unforced mistakes ending drives and costing points.* Maybe they need a shrink.* Who's Knobloch use? ;-)
    [/quote]

That's the type of players they are.

Unfortunately for MM, VC has made him superfluous.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

[quote user="nygfanmaybe"]Manningham may have*saved the day with the drop in the end zone.* Just think if they would have had about 30 more seconds there at the end.*[/quote]

Lol get out of my head.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Veteran

[quote user="Husky"]Really, It's a killer when you have unforced mistakes ending drives and costing points.* Maybe they need a shrink.* Who's Knobloch use? ;-)
    [/quote]

It happens. I don't think it happens to us more than any other team. Manningham is a little concerning sometimes though.

It's annoying for sure, but I worry more about Manningham knowing where he is in relation to the sideline. Not so much for yesterday, just in general. Still, as long as one of the three is lighting things up, I'm good.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="Husky"]Really, It's a killer when you have unforced mistakes ending drives and costing points. Maybe they need a shrink. Who's Knobloch use? ;-)
    [/quote] It happens. I don't think it happens to us more than any other team. Manningham is a little concerning sometimes though.[/quote]

no but most teams have that possession type receiver where you know if it hits his hands, he's not going to drop it.

we need that guy.

nicks, MM and cruz all take turns making great plays and botching really easy ones.

we don't need 3 of those guys, that's for sure.

[quote user="nygfanmaybe"]Manningham may have*saved the day with the drop in the end zone.* Just think if they would have had about 30 more seconds there at the end.*[/quote]
    he should have made that catch!! thats why he should be gone next year!!
    Manningham needs to catch that ball.

[quote user="CDN_G-FAN"]

[quote user="jhamburg"][quote user="Husky"]Really, It's a killer when you have unforced mistakes ending drives and costing points.* Maybe they need a shrink.* Who's Knobloch use? ;-)
    [/quote] It happens. I don't think it happens to us more than any other team. Manningham is a little concerning sometimes though.[/quote]

no but most teams have that possession type receiver where you know if it hits his hands, he's not going to drop it.

we need that guy.

nicks, MM and cruz all take turns making great plays and botching really easy ones.

we don't need 3 of those guys, that's for sure.

[/quote]

I tend to agree ... I wouldn't mind seeing us drop MM and re-sign Steve Smith.

I'm more concerned about how both of these guys struggled to separate for extended periods of the game.

Cruz is going to drop passes because he's a YAC player. If you look around the league today and historically recievers who are the top of the league in YAC are usually at the top of the league in drops.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.