+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What a disgrace (Eli related)

Take a look at the results from todays ESPN SN poll. The disgraceful part is most from NJ/NY picked Rodgers. Yes, he is awesome, but Im just convinced Eli will never get the respect he deserves. Doesnt matter what he does, even though he's been money in the 4th qtr this season.

I seriously think he needs 2 more SB rings, some more probowl appearances and a league MVP before he starts to get nationwide respect.

Which quarterback would you want for a 4th-quarter comeback?
    Tom Brady 25%
    Drew Brees 7%
    Eli Manning 8%
    Aaron Rodgers 41%
    Tim Tebow 20%

Re: What a disgrace (Eli related)

[quote user="trenken311"]Take a look at the results from todays ESPN SN poll. The disgraceful part is most from NJ/NY picked Rodgers. Yes, he is awesome, but Im just convinced Eli will never get the respect he deserves. Doesnt matter what he does, even though he's been money in the 4th qtr this season.

I seriously think he needs 2 more SB rings, some more probowl appearances and a league MVP aware before he starts to get nationwide respect.

Tom Brady 25%
    Drew Brees 7%
    Eli Manning 8%
    Aaron Rodgers 41%
    Tim Tebow 20%

[/quote]

Who cares and **** THEM!
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

WHY.....is tebow on that list?? this whole tebow thing is making me sick!!
    #1 ELI BABY!! I BELIEVE IN ELI!!

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="trenken311"]Take a look at the results from todays ESPN SN poll. The disgraceful part is most from NJ/NY picked Rodgers. Yes, he is awesome, but Im just convinced Eli will never get the respect he deserves. Doesnt matter what he does, even though he's been money in the 4th qtr this season.

I seriously think he needs 2 more SB rings, some more probowl appearances and a league MVP aware before he starts to get nationwide respect.

Tom Brady 25%
    Drew Brees 7%
    Eli Manning 8%
    Aaron Rodgers 41%
    Tim Tebow 20%

[/quote]

Who cares and **** THEM!
    [/quote]

I have met you. You dont even look good in a winter coat let alone a wet t-shirt... -GameTime

[quote user="bleedinblue27"]WHY.....is tebow on that list?? this whole tebow thing is making me sick!!
    #1 ELI BABY!! I BELIEVE IN ELI!![/quote]

Well in defense of Tebow, the dude is just incredible at the end of games. He threw for over 200 yards in the 2nd half yesterday. Peyton Manning would be real happy with a 200 yard half.

People keep talking like he can't throw, he CAN, he just doesnt do it for 4 quarters, but the ability is in fact there, and he is completing the passes when he NEEDS to every week.

All he does is help them win games. He's not the only reason they win, but he is the only guy on the entire team touching that ball on every single play, and they are winning, a lot, so give the man some respect, he's kind of earned it.

I'm just talking about Eli here not getting support in his own territory.

[quote user="trenken311"]Take a look at the results from todays ESPN SN poll. The disgraceful part is most from NJ/NY picked Rodgers.

[/quote]

Blame the Jets fans

Better yet was the ESPN article from last week praising Brees, Rodgers and Brady for being on pace to break Marino's yardage mark........you think they'd mention Eli too seeing as he was afew yards behind........nope......but funny enough he now ison pace to surpass that mark as well......will they note it......nope......because they blow......

[quote user="trenken311"]Take a look at the results from todays ESPN SN poll. The disgraceful part is most from NJ/NY picked Rodgers. Yes, he is awesome, but Im just convinced Eli will never get the respect he deserves. Doesnt matter what he does, even though he's been money in the 4th qtr this season.

I seriously think he needs 2 more SB rings, some more probowl appearances and a league MVP before he starts to get nationwide respect.

Tom Brady 25%
    Drew Brees 7%
    Eli Manning 8%
    Aaron Rodgers 41%
    Tim Tebow 20%

[/quote]I guess the fact that he has tied the record for most 4 qrt TD's does count. Only Peyton and Unitas have managed that other than Eli and I am sure when all is said and done this season, he will break the record. But that's OK. We know what we have in Eli and I am fine with that. Some players will never get the respect they deserve.

In all honesty I hope he doesn't break the record. I hope he doesn't have to. I hope we roll the Redskins stomp the Jets and send the Cowboys back to Dallas broken and searching for answers. Lets have the other parts of this team step up and stop putting it all on him in the 4th quarter.

Tim Tebow?... LOL... 'Nuff said about that poll.