+ Reply to Thread

Dj ware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did he play his way off the team saturday? he looked HORRIBLE and he is the one you let the guy in to block that punt!!!!!! if he didnt play his was off team he def played his way to 3rd string....
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 4 games

13 rushes for 100 yards and a td
    13pancake blocks
    16 tackles 1 sack (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    4-0 record

Quote Originally Posted by ryan12 View Post
    did he play his way off the team saturday? he looked HORRIBLE and he is the one you let the guy in to block that punt!!!!!! if he didnt play his was off team he def played his way to 3rd string....
    you couldn't just add this to one of the other 10 threads about ware?
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

People will blame the OL, which I no doubt can put the blame on too, but DJ ware is bound to make the team being we are so slim in that area. I'd still like to see Andre Brown make the team.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    People will blame the OL, which I no doubt can put the blame on too, but DJ ware is bound to make the team being we are so slim in that area. I'd still like to see Andre Brown make the team.
    why do u keep changing your name? how are we slim in that area. bradshaw brown wilson and scott would be fine w me
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 4 games

13pancake blocks
    16 tackles 1 sack (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    4-0 record

why do u keep changing your name? how are we slim in that area. bradshaw brown wilson and scott would be fine w me
    LOL, I have no idea. Speak to Rudy about this one actually.

They would be? Sure they would, if you had higher than a 50% confidence level that each and one of them will succeed.

i honestly have more faith in brown wilson and scott than i do in danny ware
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 4 games

13pancake blocks
    4-0 record

I just dont get it. Tell me when any RB looks good with this OL we have. I'll wait. I think Ware looks the best he has so far in his NFL career, minus the STs mishap. He has been cutting great, and looking quick. When David Baas and Mr Diehl are pushed into the backfield like 3 yards, its tough for anyone to run.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the mouth."

i honestly have more faith in brown wilson and scott than i do in danny ware
    Based on what?

With the OLINE we have right now, would you rather a rookie that isnt great at blocking and picking up blitzes helping protect Eli or DJ Ware?
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the mouth."

Quote Originally Posted by yoeddy View Post
    Based on what?
    the fact danny ware sucks
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 4 games

13pancake blocks
    4-0 record