+ Reply to Thread

Paul Dottino on with Joe Bonigno this morning

1. He says Ware will be the 3rd down back.
    2. Thinks Wilson has a way to go in learning the blitz pick ups.
    3. Thinks only 1 spot left for Brown or Scott.
    4. Thinks hip injury to Herzlichj slows his timetable in taking the starting job from Chase.
    5. They like Rivers, he will at least keep Boley's spot warm.
    6. Fewell is psyched about having Tuck, JPP, Osi, and Kiwi, on the field at the same time.

Not much else. He mentioned that TC is more upset that the video was made public, than he actually is about what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    1. He says Ware will be the 3rd down back.
    2. Thinks Wilson has a way to go in learning the blitz pick ups.
    3. Thinks only 1 spot left for Brown or Scott.
    4. Thinks hip injury to Herzlichj slows his timetable in taking the starting job from Chase.
    5. They like Rivers, he will at least keep Boley's spot warm.
    6. Fewell is psyched about having Tuck, JPP, Osi, and Kiwi, on the field at the same time.

Not much else. He mentioned that TC is more upset that the video was made public, than he actually is about what happened.
    He also guaranteed that the punter that shall remain nameless would make the team over weatherford last year too....so he does not always know as much as he thinks he does........He said that at the training camp show with francesa
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

well i think ppl need to realize that ware may be ahead of wilson as the 3rd down back, bc blitz pickup is a big factor.

but on 1rst and 2nd downs, I bet we see more Wilson than we do Ware. just my opinion. but on those downs you can script what the rb is needed to do to a T while you also run out of those downs as well, removing the emphasis for pass blocking.

Quote Originally Posted by fansince69 View Post
    He also guaranteed that the punter that shall remain nameless would make the team over weatherford last year too....so he does not always know as much as he thinks he does........He said that at the training camp show with francesa
    he is just giving his opinion. PD never gives the impression that his word is law....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    he is just giving his opinion. PD never gives the impression that his word is law....
    It may be his opinion but he states many things like they are fact ...trust me when he said what I heard he made it sound like it was straight from the front office and that was what was happening.....which as we all know was not true.....all I am saying is that take every thing he claims with a grain of salt....no matter how sure he makes it sound

sorry but to me everything he says comes out like it is law
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

The NFL Sunday pre-game shows have "experts" that are lucky to get 50% of their game predictions correct. They ought to throw a cat up against them and have the cat pick one from each game based on which way its tail moves. The cat will be as likely as not to beat any given host!

Why would it be assumed he or anyone else in the world is going to know what others are thinking and going to do in advance of doing it? These are educated guesses, but no one knows what Jerry Reese and Tom Coughlin are thinking.

We are fortunate to have Paul D. and Mike Garofolo covering the team, because the rest of the media horde isn't worth the [fill in the blank here].

Each brings enthusiasm and some fresh thinking to the table.
    Last edited by GreenZone; 08-20-2012 at 11:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenZone View Post
    The NFL Sunday pre-game shows have "experts" that are lucky to get 50% of their game predictions correct. They ought to throw a cat up against them and have the cat pick one from each game based on which way its tail moves. The cat will be as likely as not to beat any given host!

Why would it be assumed he or anyone else in the world is going to know what others are thinking and going to do in advance of doing it? These are educated guesses, but no one knows what Jerry Reese and Tom Coughlin are thinking.

We are fortunate to have Paul D. and Mike Garofolo covering the team, because the rest of the media horde isn't worth the [fill in the blank here].

Each brings enthusiasm and some fresh thinking to the table.
    I am not an idiot ...I understand that most times these predictions are educated guesses and I like both him and garfalo......you are missing the point.....When he made the claim last year ...HE made the statement that he got this information directly from the front office.....making it sound like it was a done deal.....he misrepresented himself....period

It may be his opinion but he states many things like they are fact ...trust me when he said what I heard he made it sound like it was straight from the front office and that was what was happening.....which as we all know was not true.....all I am saying is that take every thing he claims with a grain of salt....no matter how sure he makes it sound

sorry but to me everything he says comes out like it is law
    I go on the radio and talk about the giants sometimes, does that make my opinions fact??

Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    I go on the radio and talk about the giants sometimes, does that make my opinions fact??
    do you go on the radio(this was on tv) and quote incorrect facts and claim they were from the front office?...you are missing the point but it's ok....IT IS NOT what he said but the fact that he portrayed it as something he got from the front office.....like it was inside information that only he had access to

Go Giants