+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    100,449

    Giants insist they weren't hazing

    LINK

    Excerpt: "Amukamara and Jason Pierre-Paul, the Pro Bowl defensive end who threw him into the metal ice tub, maintained Monday that they are friends and there was nothing personal involved. Neither would say what triggered the incident. Most players on the Super Bowl champions (No. 3 in the AP Pro32) seemed more concerned that punter Steve Weatherford actually posted the video, and that it might give youngsters the idea that bullying and hazing are OK. ''First of all, absolutely none of us condone bullying,'' defensive captain Justin Tuck said. ''We've heard that. So just go ahead and put it out there. None of us condone bullying. And you don't want to put anybody in a situation where they can get hurt. With that said, we just got to do a better job of being conscious of how that looks and how people can perceive it.'' Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1








    # 80

  2. #2
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    100,449
    A reasonable perspective
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1








    # 80

  3. #3
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,843
    Pranks happen to rookies. It's no big deal really. My only problem with this was JPP looked angry doing it and the way he put him In the tub was a bit reckless. I think that's why Prince looked so off after it was done. Prince was going along with it so it's odd he would look so upset after. He could have been injured and for a guy that missed most of his rookie year due to injury maybe he didn't appreciate the way he was thrown in.

  4. #4
    Moderator RoanokeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    100,449
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Pranks happen to rookies. It's no big deal really. My only problem with this was JPP looked angry doing it and the way he put him In the tub was a bit reckless. I think that's why Prince looked so off after it was done. Prince was going along with it so it's odd he would look so upset after. He could have been injured and for a guy that missed most of his rookie year due to injury maybe he didn't appreciate the way he was thrown in.
    Maybe Prince had showered and was getting ready to leave. Maybe he doesn't take showers and didn't want a bath either. How much are we, and I don't mean you, going to be hyperventilating over this? I'd hate to see some of the folks on here go to a military boot camp
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 08-20-2012 at 05:15 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1








    # 80

  5. #5
    All-Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,843
    Yeah, but for as thin as they are at CB, I'd prefer if they didn't throw him like that into a small tub. Pool ok.

  6. #6
    Veteran FIFTY6G-MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ARMPIT OF U.S.
    Posts
    1,988
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Maybe Prince had showered and was getting ready to leave. Maybe he doesn't take showers and didn't want a bath either. How much are we, and I don't mean you, going to be hyperventilating over this? I'd hate to some of the folks on here go to a military boot camp
    Did you order the code ​RED??????
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"


  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    Did you order the code ​RED??????
    Lmao. He's an educated man but he's afraid he can't testify as to the showering habits of Pvt Amukamara
    Last edited by Roswell777; 08-20-2012 at 05:04 PM.

  8. #8
    Veteran FIFTY6G-MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ARMPIT OF U.S.
    Posts
    1,988
    Quote Originally Posted by Roswell777 View Post
    Lmao. He's an educated man but he's afraid he can't testify as to the showering habits of Pvt Amukamara
    Good one Roswell!!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"


  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,130
    We are lucky that Prince Amukumara did not suffer from a case of “Lactic Acidocis"

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,130
    We are lucky that Prince Amukumara did not suffer from a case of “Lactic Acidocis"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts