+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Giants' David Wilson gets first team reps at pracrtice ahead of DJ Ware

GIANTS' DAVID WILSON GETS FIRST TEAM REPS AT PRACTICE TODAY AHEAD OF DJ WARE

Excerpt: "
    On Saturday against the Jets, D.J. Ware dropped a screen pass, had trouble finding holes and allowed Aaron Maybin to get past him for a blocked punt.

Today, Ware was behind Giants rookieDavid Wilson on the depth chart, though Tom Coughlin claimed that was the plan all along and not necessarily a reaction to Ware’s performance on Saturday, particularly Ware’s gaining only 15 yards on 11 carries.

“I don’t know about that aspect of it,” Coughlin said when asked if he was unhappy with the way Ware ran the ball. “Of course, he dropped the screen and that was right after the punt protection, so maybe that was on his mind. We’d like him to move forward but that was a big issue, obviously.

“But no, this was scheduled. David’s going to move up and get some plays with the 1s.” Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I'll probably get snatched up and thrown into an ice tub for this but, when i saw the tape on Wilson and his bursts of speed and shiftiness, I thought Tiki version 2

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    I'll probably get snatched up and thrown into an ice tub for this but, when i saw the tape on Wilson and his bursts of speed and shiftiness, I thought Tiki version 2
    Is this Harooni is disguise?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

I guess this means that the coaches finally trust Wilson's blitz pickup...

WARE is the one that started the ice tub throws ....why he was benched lmao

excellent news on the injury front. austin and hosely should return ASAP. Nicks is back and looking good. BShaw is just resting his hand for precaution...

Canty seems to be the last guy we're waiting on, aside from Beatty. But that just sounds like a bad situation. he said the sciatic nerve was fine, but i doubt it at the moment. i know first hand about back spasms, strains, and the sciatic nerve...Lockler has looked alright tho. Better than DD imho at LT...this line should be able to get the job done.
    its a good thing wilson and bradshaw dont need much wiggle room to bust a nice run...dunno how effective jacobs would be with this OL if we had re-signed him, which was prob something JR thought of

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    I guess this means that the coaches finally trust Wilson's blitz pickup...
    Not necessarily, did you read the article?

Wilson has a long way to go before topping Ware. He needs to learn much more. I'm sure he will get it sooner then later though.
    If you dig up the dirt in Oakland, you will find Giant bones

3/18/14 Draft:
    1-Aaron Donald DT Pitt
    2-Kareem Martin DE UNC
    3-Stanley Jean-Baptiste CB Neb
    4-C.J. Fiedorowicz TE Iowa
    5-Bryan Stork C FSU
    5-Chris Watt G ND
    6-Jeff Janis WR SV

[QUOTE=TheAnalyst;453996]Wilson has a long way to go before topping Ware. He needs to learn much more. I'm sure he will get it sooner then later though.[/QUOT

We may get a hint for where Wilson's at against the Bears.