+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dez Bryant injured knee............

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Hey I thought it was pretty funny
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    Agreed sir very clever

Although I live in the DFW area now, and work in a huge warehouse full of Cowgirl fans, and they have already started with the excuses of why they will lose now because of injuries to witten, dez and so on.

Im just wondering when he pimp slaps his mama up again... Isnt he suppose to be suspended anyway for getting arrested, in trouble again? Isnt the comish investigating?
    If you dig up the dirt in Oakland, you will find Giant bones

3/18/14 Draft:
    1-Aaron Donald DT Pitt
    2-Kareem Martin DE UNC
    3-Stanley Jean-Baptiste CB Neb
    4-C.J. Fiedorowicz TE Iowa
    5-Bryan Stork C FSU
    5-Chris Watt G ND
    6-Jeff Janis WR SV

Although I live in the DFW area now, and work in a huge warehouse full of Cowgirl fans, and they have already started with the excuses of why they will lose now because of injuries to witten, dez and so on.
    I don't know your work friends, but if I were having a calm/level headed conversation about the upcoming game I would also mention the injuries.

Sounds like your work buddies are misinformed though. Witten would probably be the only one absent, if even him.

Easy to get confused though. Ratliff, Jenkins, Hatcher, Ware, Spencer, Bryant, Austin, and Witten are all currently being held out. If those 8 starters don't play (plus our starting Center, but he's not that great anyway), there is a pretty valid reason to bring up injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Im just wondering when he pimp slaps his mama up again... Isnt he suppose to be suspended anyway for getting arrested, in trouble again? Isnt the comish investigating?
    I think you're a bit misinformed an only saw the initial blow up ractive reporting from ESPN. Bryant did not beat up his mother.

Goddell has suspended our QB coach for 5 games for taking HGH (to help with his type 2 diabetes)-- he hates us. I don't doubt that he made this a priority, but probably has not found anything substantial.

your qb coach?

I think you're a bit misinformed an only saw the initial blow up ractive reporting from ESPN. Bryant did not beat up his mother.

Goddell has suspended our QB coach for 5 games for taking HGH (to help with his type 2 diabetes)-- he hates us. I don't doubt that he made this a priority, but probably has not found anything substantial.
    What the hell? Coaches get tested for PEDs? That seems a little wacky.

Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    What the hell? Coaches get tested for PEDs? That seems a little wacky.
    Yup. This was back in 2007 if I remember right.

What the hell is a PED going to do for a QB coach?

Yup. This was back in 2007 if I remember right.

What the hell is a PED going to do for a QB coach?
    Well a juiced up QB coach could threaten to beat the crap out of the QB if he doesn't complete 60% of his passes...

I don't know your work friends, but if I were having a calm/level headed conversation about the upcoming game I would also mention the injuries.

Sounds like your work buddies are misinformed though. Witten would probably be the only one absent, if even him.

Easy to get confused though. Ratliff, Jenkins, Hatcher, Ware, Spencer, Bryant, Austin, and Witten are all currently being held out. If those 8 starters don't play (plus our starting Center, but he's not that great anyway), there is a pretty valid reason to bring up injuries.
    living down here, I am very familiar with your team

living down here, I am very familiar with your team
    Right, well YOU are since you're surrounded by it. But if I were speaking with a fan from a different place, those are just some of things I would bring up if I didn't know any better.

+ Reply to Thread