+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: Dez Bryant injured knee............

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Hey I thought it was pretty funny
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    Agreed sir very clever

    Although I live in the DFW area now, and work in a huge warehouse full of Cowgirl fans, and they have already started with the excuses of why they will lose now because of injuries to witten, dez and so on.

  2. #12
    All-Pro TheAnalyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,421
    Im just wondering when he pimp slaps his mama up again... Isnt he suppose to be suspended anyway for getting arrested, in trouble again? Isnt the comish investigating?
    If you dig up the dirt in Oakland, you will find Giant bones

    3/18/14 Draft:
    1-Aaron Donald DT Pitt
    2-Kareem Martin DE UNC
    3-Stanley Jean-Baptiste CB Neb
    4-C.J. Fiedorowicz TE Iowa
    5-Bryan Stork C FSU
    5-Chris Watt G ND
    6-Jeff Janis WR SV

  3. #13
    Veteran Ntegrase96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    Although I live in the DFW area now, and work in a huge warehouse full of Cowgirl fans, and they have already started with the excuses of why they will lose now because of injuries to witten, dez and so on.
    I don't know your work friends, but if I were having a calm/level headed conversation about the upcoming game I would also mention the injuries.

    Sounds like your work buddies are misinformed though. Witten would probably be the only one absent, if even him.

    Easy to get confused though. Ratliff, Jenkins, Hatcher, Ware, Spencer, Bryant, Austin, and Witten are all currently being held out. If those 8 starters don't play (plus our starting Center, but he's not that great anyway), there is a pretty valid reason to bring up injuries.

  4. #14
    Veteran Ntegrase96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Im just wondering when he pimp slaps his mama up again... Isnt he suppose to be suspended anyway for getting arrested, in trouble again? Isnt the comish investigating?
    I think you're a bit misinformed an only saw the initial blow up ractive reporting from ESPN. Bryant did not beat up his mother.

    Goddell has suspended our QB coach for 5 games for taking HGH (to help with his type 2 diabetes)-- he hates us. I don't doubt that he made this a priority, but probably has not found anything substantial.

  5. #15
    All-Pro derekunion28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    amityville strong island
    Posts
    7,204
    your qb coach?

  6. #16
    Veteran JB456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    816
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    I think you're a bit misinformed an only saw the initial blow up ractive reporting from ESPN. Bryant did not beat up his mother.

    Goddell has suspended our QB coach for 5 games for taking HGH (to help with his type 2 diabetes)-- he hates us. I don't doubt that he made this a priority, but probably has not found anything substantial.
    What the hell? Coaches get tested for PEDs? That seems a little wacky.

  7. #17
    Veteran Ntegrase96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    What the hell? Coaches get tested for PEDs? That seems a little wacky.
    Yup. This was back in 2007 if I remember right.

    What the hell is a PED going to do for a QB coach?

  8. #18
    Veteran JB456's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    816
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    Yup. This was back in 2007 if I remember right.

    What the hell is a PED going to do for a QB coach?
    Well a juiced up QB coach could threaten to beat the crap out of the QB if he doesn't complete 60% of his passes...

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    I don't know your work friends, but if I were having a calm/level headed conversation about the upcoming game I would also mention the injuries.

    Sounds like your work buddies are misinformed though. Witten would probably be the only one absent, if even him.

    Easy to get confused though. Ratliff, Jenkins, Hatcher, Ware, Spencer, Bryant, Austin, and Witten are all currently being held out. If those 8 starters don't play (plus our starting Center, but he's not that great anyway), there is a pretty valid reason to bring up injuries.
    living down here, I am very familiar with your team

  10. #20
    Veteran Ntegrase96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by B-Red22 View Post
    living down here, I am very familiar with your team
    Right, well YOU are since you're surrounded by it. But if I were speaking with a fan from a different place, those are just some of things I would bring up if I didn't know any better.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts