+ Reply to Thread

GET HIM ON THE PHONE!!

Why have we not called Lofa Tatupu yet! We need LB help. Is he that hurt? Ok...in all seriousness, do you see the Giants making any changes?

Re: GET HIM ON THE PHONE!!

No, but we need something. This defense is definitely the worst defense i've seen this year, jesus.

[quote user="oscarmeyer13"]Why have we not called Lofa Tatupu yet! We need LB help. Is he that hurt? Ok...in all seriousness, do you see the Giants making any changes?
    [/quote]

Listen Lofa.....I appreciate you signing on to the Giants message boards and registering an account but there's a more professional way to go about getting a contract.....

All kidding aside I don't think there is anyone one who could come in at this point of the season (outside of Chase) and contribute being unfamiliar with the system, personnel, etc.

Issue should have been addressed many many many weeks/months ago.......however at this point it's the Matt Dodge syndrome........they'll live and die with what they got.......

Veteran

[quote user="oscarmeyer13"]Why have we not called Lofa Tatupu yet! We need LB help. Is he that hurt? Ok...in all seriousness, do you see the Giants making any changes?
    [/quote]

Why do you think he is still unsigned by everybody?