+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Typing in red....

This typing sarcasm in red thing needs to stop lol. Its embarrassing some of the comments i see in red lol. It would only take a complete moron to not understand that it is sarcasm mostly. So what if some dolt comments on a sarcastic comment made not understanding it. I saw recently in the prince cold tub thread someone saying "cut JPP" but in red LOL, as if that was needed. Maybe im missing something, but is the red really necessary?
    /var/folders/_f/tmmr53mn535cvjj7ln96xlb80000gn/T/com.apple.iChat/Messages/Transfers/IMG_1008.JPG

yes. because there are many "dolts" on here who will flame you for your sarcasm. therefore we write in red to keep the dolts at bay.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

yeah just kindve defeats the point of sarcasm lol. Just ignore the dolt posts in my opinion.
    /var/folders/_f/tmmr53mn535cvjj7ln96xlb80000gn/T/com.apple.iChat/Messages/Transfers/IMG_1008.JPG

try it.

let us know how that works out.

(believe me there is a reason for red)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

I definately will, and the first person who doesnt understsnd my sarcasm will be completely ignored by me, possibly labeled "irrelevant" as well.

To tye original op.......there are some that will take your sarcasm as a serious statement and the red just helps eliminate confusion

now my question.....How do I type in red? I have yet to figure it out on the new boards
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Quote Originally Posted by rcrane View Post
    I definately will, and the first person who doesnt understsnd my sarcasm will be completely ignored by me, possibly labeled "irrelevant" as well.
    Wow, labelling somone "irrelevant" . . . . that's pretty harsh. Are you sure that you want to go that far?

With some of the strange and crazy comments made on this board and no context because of written communication(and sometimes very poor) it is very difficult to determine sarcasm or not. Hell, when at work dealing with northerners face to face it is still hard to determine sarcasm.

This typing sarcasm in red thing needs to stop lol. Its embarrassing some of the comments i see in red lol. It would only take a complete moron to not understand that it is sarcasm mostly. So what if some dolt comments on a sarcastic comment made not understanding it. I saw recently in the prince cold tub thread someone saying "cut JPP" but in red LOL, as if that was needed. Maybe im missing something, but is the red really necessary?
    Better to use red than not I've found. Every blade in the box may not be sharpened.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

You think people are irrelevant simply because they don't understand what you said or how it should be interpreted??
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80