+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Prdictions on the Dallas Game?

The Cowboys are not looking too good in pre-season. They are without WRs, their D is aging, Tony Romo has NASCAR phobia.

I think you could see a repeat of the Giants/Jets pre-season score- 28-3

Jerry Jones was right about the outcome but I think he had the teams reversed......in his defense he was talking about their home game against us, not the opening game at the Met

On another topic, I really don't want to see Eli and Victor Cruz for more than one series for the rest of the pre-season games. I'd like to see a lot more of Perrilloux, but that's a double edged sword- if he plays well and does not replace Carr or give Coughlin reason to keep 3 QBs,he will be gone
    Last edited by BParcells777; 08-21-2012 at 10:27 AM.

I really can't make a prediction on score and spread and all that right now, but I think we get the win on opening night.

27-13 Giants

I think the only way we lose that game is if we give the cowboys a couple of turnovers, but if we have mistake free game I think we beat them up.

Banned

I think in our typical fashion, it will be a nail biter after we start off the game with a few quick scores. 31-30 Giants victory

I hate philthy. The teams, their fans, the city. I don't really mind the cowgurls, they're so dysfunctional I almost pity them. And the foreskins are just an afterthought.

Giants 31
    Cowboys 10

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    The Cowboys are not looking too good in pre-season. They are without WRs, their D is aging, Tony Romo has NASCAR phobia.

I think you could see a repeat of the Giants/Jets pre-season score- 28-3

Jerry Jones was right about the outcome but I think he had the teams reversed......in his defense he was talking about their home game against us, not the opening game at the Met

On another topic, I really don't want to see Eli and Victor Cruz for more than one series for the rest of the pre-season games. I'd like to see a lot more of Perrilloux, but that's a double edged sword- if he plays well and does not replace Carr or give Coughlin reason to keep 3 QBs,he will be gone
    Just some points that I want to correct here; Ware and Ratliff are aging. The rest of the defense is relatively young. (Carr, Jenkins, Claiborne, Barry Church, Sean Lee, Bruce Carter/Dan Connor, Scandrick are all 27 years and younger). Plus the depth guys on the D line like Crawford and Lissemore, and situational pass rushers Butler.

Basically, the old slow guys that were getting burned are gone and overall I wouldn't doubt that the Giants have an older defense on the average.

Also, the WRs will most likely be ready by the time that game arrives.

I still think this is a little premature and as for not seeing Cruz and Eli for one series the rest of the preseason, I think they need to work the majority of the 3rd preseason game like they usually do. Nicks still needs to get some time with Eli.

Well, Witten is prob missing up to 3 months. Bryant and Austin cant practice for the rest of preseason, which means even if both play vs us, they will not have good timing/chemistry with Romo.
    And I also believe Romo is going to have a very down year, he is without his safety blanket in Witten for an indefinite amount of time. That interior on their OL is prob the worst in the league or up there...Doug Free is overrated and people generally acknowledge he sucks so that says something...

Morris Claiborne also missed like 99% of the offseason. Now I doubt Dallas will throw him out to the wolves week 1 vs us, but if they do, he is going to be burnt and burned often...Dallas still has issues at safety, and I know Carr had a 2 int game vs SD, but watch both those ints, he plays small, the WR bobbles the ball up into the air for gimme int and the other one was a horrible rex grossman type pass. Imho, Carr plays super small and Nicks is going to be way way too much for him.

Oh yeah, I also think Bennett is going to be SUPER pumped up and want to show Dallas how wrong and ungrateful they are and has like a 2 TD game...

final score 35-13 and thats with the Giants making a couple of early season mistakes...Dallas is in for a loooooooooooong year