+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Possible future Jacobs and Manningham back in NY

So here is a crazy though. Manningham did not have a single catch in game 2. Jacobs is hurt. What are the odds they both get cut and land back on the giants later in the season.

I think Jacobs will sign a 1 day deal at the end of his career and retire a Giant. Manningham is gone for good I believe.

ZERO odds...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

You do not think the giants would take manningham off waivers? We have had years where we are hurting for recivers so bad stockley was on the team.

1.00 odd(10char10char)

Mario Manningham is not going to get cut.

Quote Originally Posted by appodictic View Post
    You do not think the giants would take manningham off waivers? We have had years where we are hurting for recivers so bad stockley was on the team.
    I don't, no......
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I think both are gone for good...until retirement as timmytim said. I think the Giants have both a replacement receiver and running back in the wings that may be even better.

Quote Originally Posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
    Mario Manningham is not going to get cut.
    I think that's right

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I think that's right
    I dont know with 1 catch all of pre-season and 9 other guys making plays I think he could get cut.