+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran

Playoff ticket invoice

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the playoffs began today, the Giants would host the Falcons

Anybody get a playoff invoice or did I miss it?

Re: Playoff ticket invoice

Got an email 5 minutes after the final whistle inidcating the invoices would be sent out this week.......nothing like letting the heart pounding victory sink in for a few moments.......

What's an invoice? I assume for season ticket holders?? I should be so lucky...
    Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray Handjob. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

[quote user="NYSPORTS"]Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the playoffs began today, the Giants would host the Falcons Anybody get a playoff invoice or did I miss it?[/quote]

correct. the falcons would come to metlife.

[quote user="NYSPORTS"]Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the playoffs began today, the Giants would host the Falcons

Anybody get a playoff invoice or did I miss it?[/quote]

I got an email that it was coming or we can go online and see it now. Just paid for mine.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Veteran

Thanks, just saw it.

They didn't wait long, did they? LOL

I know the invoice can be credited to next year but having to buy the NFC Championship game. Com'on

[quote user="NYSPORTS"]Thanks, just saw it.

They didn't wait long, did they? LOL

I know the invoice can be credited to next year but having to buy the NFC Championship game. Com'on[/quote]

That's how they've always done it. But you CAN get a refund for any games not played OR apply to next year's season tickets. At least that's been the policy.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I like Option#1: "Pay-When-We're-In"

The credit card submitted will be automatically charged for the applicable game within 24-48 hours of when it is determined that the Giants will host a NFC Wild Card or NFC Divisional game at MetLife Stadium. This will be no later than January 2, 2012. Should the Giants host the NFC Championship game, the same credit card will be charged again on Monday, January 16, 2012 for the NFC Championship game.

Please note December 19, 2011 is the last day to select this option. This is necessary in order to process all playoff tickets.

[quote user="Jet-Blue"]I like Option#1: "Pay-When-We're-In"

The credit card submitted will be automatically charged for the applicable game within 24-48 hours of when it is determined that the Giants will host a NFC Wild Card or NFC Divisional game at MetLife Stadium. This will be no later than January 2, 2012. Should the Giants host the NFC Championship game, the same credit card will be charged again on Monday, January 16, 2012 for the NFC Championship game.

Please note December 19, 2011 is the last day to select this option. This is necessary in order to process all playoff tickets.[/quote]

That's the only option []

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="Jet-Blue"]I like Option#1: "Pay-When-We're-In"

Please note December 19, 2011 is the last day to select this option. This is necessary in order to process all playoff tickets.[/quote]

That's the only option []
    [/quote]

Absolutely, why pay by check and then ask for it back or put it towards next year, when you don't have to. Last year the "Pay-When-We're-In" wasn't a option. They took a little hint from the Jets who did that last year.