+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbie Here

Newbie Here

Let me start by saying, I am fairly new to football period! I'm 36 yrs old and hated football my whole life. But that all changed during playoffs last year. I watched the Giants vs. San Fran during the playoffs with my cousin and I was HOOKED! I completely fell in love with the Giants. I don't know what happened, but I am now an NFL (Giants) *****! I can't get enough and I love Eli ! I'm so happy to finally be here. I admit I am a Big Blue homer and no matter what happens this year and beyond, I will ALWAYS support my team. I love each and every one of you who make this wonderful place where Giants fans can come together and interact possible, thank you!

As I said, I love Big Blue so much I had to share on Facebook this message: No hazing involved. I mean really, if this is all sportscasters have to talk about concerning the SuperBowl champs during the entire off-season, pre-season, then we are even more awesome than I originally thought! Stop fishing for dirt, you won't find none here. Giants can do no wrong! He probably had a fever from the team being so hot!

Let's go Big Blue! THIS IS OUR YEAR!

Oh, you're a Giants *****? you say Laurah? OHHHHHHHH

Welcome! Glad to have added another member to the Giants fanhood!

Quote Originally Posted by Laurah1275 View Post
    Hey Moke, so happy to meet you. Now, when you say *****, you have to say *****! because it's that serious. I absolutely ADORE this team!
    Well what do we have here? I hope we arent being infiltrated by an undercover spy from another team. It states your join date as May, why no posting prior? HMMMMMMM?
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Liar. Fake.

I assure you, the only infiltration going on is Eli's infiltration through my very soul, but I understand your doubts. I was trying to understand the game more before posting, but couldn't wait another moment. You'll be seeing me around her alot more. Nice to meet you to FIFTY6G-MAN.

Liar?...Fake?...WOW! So nice to meet you to Giantsin04. I understand and love you anyway for being a Giants fan, but you have absolutely no idea how wrong you are. I hope to enjoy this winning season with you....Let's go Big Blue!

welcome ..hope you are true and not faking ...one thing that caught me as odd is you are new to football butt know the term homer.......gl here on the boards

I get where some of u guys are coming from, but give her a break until proven otherwise. welcome to the boards Laurah

Welcome.

Hello and welcome to the boards. I hope you stick around. Go Giants!