+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Will the Patriots be starting their main starters?

In their wk4 preseason game with the Giants? Im kind of curious because I'm going to that game and it would be a shame not see Brady on his ***...

I will be in the house also, and i would imagine so, the starters should have some sort of time together and week 4 of the preseason is the closest to the season, and it's when most rosters are finalized. So im hoping so.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGiants1411 View Post
    I will be in the house also, and i would imagine so, the starters should have some sort of time together and week 4 of the preseason is the closest to the season, and it's when most rosters are finalized. So im hoping so.
    yea just curious because they didn't start any of them against the Eagles. I could really only afford preseason tickets so I hope the starters get some time. Well have a great time at the game man!

Starter
    starters don't play in week 4

Quote Originally Posted by JSpin View Post
    starters don't play in week 4
    are u sure?

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by nygmen90 View Post
    are u sure?
    It depends. Sometimes they play sometimes they don't. Even if they do play its usually the least amount of all 3 preseason games, maybe 1 or 2 series at the most.
    NYG

I hope sooooooooooooooooo

it wouldnt shock me if that was the game BB decides to play his starters bc we'll be playing our bottom depth guys and it will give them a clean easy walk thru. they could even install their gameplan for opening day vs our depth guys...watch BB play his starters for like a half vs our guys fighting for the last roster spots

no they wont

You're unlikely to see starters from either team.

Game 3 is the one which most closely resembles a competitive game.