+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Da bears

Smile Da bears

As all of you should now, this Friday we get to welcome back our 2011 Champions - anyone think there will be anything special before the game or will they most likely save all the good stuff for opening day against the Cowboys? Having the opportunity to go to Indianapolis for the game, I've been chomping at the bit to see our team live again. :biggrin:

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BergenCountyJC View Post
    As all of you should now, this Friday we get to welcome back our 2011 Champions - anyone think there will be anything special before the game or will they most likely save all the good stuff for opening day against the Cowboys? Having the opportunity to go to Indianapolis for the game, I've been chomping at the bit to see our team live again. :biggrin:
    Opener. I'm hoping that Strahan ziplines into the stadium this time with a cape.

Opening night. In 2008 they had banners in the end zones and Strahan popped out of a giant Lombardi trophy and they did an extra long player introduction and ceremony with Bob Papa. Virtually none of it was on TV. Considering I was at the stadium rally, it was a perfect closure of the circle.

Quote Originally Posted by njg85m View Post
    Opener. I'm hoping that Strahan ziplines into the stadium this time with a cape.
    I was hoping for a cake this time around!

they should show it all on tv

All-Pro
    Let s just get this game and the Pats game over with no more significant injuries will be celebration enough for me
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***