+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone else crazy impatient like me

I cant wait for the season to start its all I think about all day I've even set up my menu for wed night G Men and cowboys hope there are others that cant wait for the Giants to begin the real season. I guess thats why I'm on this message board every night.

I was ready for the season to start two weeks after the Superbowl! It's all me and my gf talk about (ok, maybe not everything but close to!) lol

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by woocrew View Post
    I cant wait for the season to start its all I think about all day I've even set up my menu for wed night G Men and cowboys hope there are others that cant wait for the Giants to begin the real season. I guess thats why I'm on this message board every night.
    looks like you do what i did for the first several yrs. I just read the board for a number of yrs prior to joining to keep up with everything Giants. Really didn't have any time to post with my schedule. Then I joined in 07 and started posting but not a whole lot at first. Then I just got addicted and am on here all the time. Lol...Oh and yes I am impatient. Lol...

.But let's enjoy it. You know once the season starts rolling will start to go by quick and we will have threads like " man was waiting for so long for season to start and now it's flying by and in week 8"..... It will get here soon enough
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    looks like you do what i did for the first several yrs. I just read the board for a number of yrs prior to joining to keep up with everything Giants. Really didn't have any time to post with my schedule. Then I joined in 07 and started posting but not a whole lot at first. Then I just got addicted and am on here all the time. Lol...Oh and yes I am impatient. Lol...

.But let's enjoy it. You know once the season starts rolling will start to go by quick and we will have threads like " man was waiting for so long for season to start and now it's flying by and in week 8"..... It will get here soon enough
    You are so right the season will go by quick but football sunday is so fun.. I actually joined two years ago but when I registered there was some tech problem and it took two years for the board to fix it I used to be on the blog but I guess they did away with the blog.

i would be more impatient if we had finished last year at 7-9 and all our players were healthy and good to go .... right now we are the champs until somebody beats us and we have several key players nursing injuries, so i'd love for us to get a little more healthy before we do it for real
    Apologize to Melo 5

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post

if things are not going perfectly, people on the board will be calling for TC's head and JR doesn't know what he's doing.

What's on the menu? Nothing like football and good food; great combination.

Veteran
    The obvious dread is the "one game at a time". Our team loses to some of the worst teams! They drive me CRAZY. But I BELIEVE. I am so certain that our Giants will be in position at the end of the reg season to set their course down the last stretch. We just have to guard against a heart attack until that happens. I have high hopes but I'm not thinking it's going to be a fairy tale. Our guys will have to fight hard every single play, physically, mentally, emotionally, togetherness for every single inch. They will have to draw from that deep well inside. We have seen them do it before. We know they are winners. Proven already. We know Eli has a brain and courage. We know the rest of our team does also. We know as fans we make a difference by staying positive and being there for them. It's going to be a slug-fest. Barring injuries our Big Blue will be in the finals. GO BLUE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    What's on the menu? Nothing like football and good food; great combination.
    Wings of course, messy nachos,three foot hero and beer

I am crazy impatient like you, but it's an awesome feeling right? So much to look forward to. I already gave notice at work that on Sept. 5th I wil not be there.