+ Reply to Thread

Of the next 3 games who will be the biggest threat

I want to hear from you guys/gals...who do you think is the toughest team on our remaining regular season schedule and why?

Personally I think the 'SKINS could sweep us. Our defense allows any team to make a game of it with us. I think they are tougher on defense than the Cowboys. I think we can own the Jets and the Cowboys game is in our house and we know what to expect from them.

Your thoughts?

Re: Of the next 3 games who will be the biggest threat

I think I'm going to enjoy lastnight for the rest of the day.

For all intensive purposes, the Jets game is meaningless.

This skins game will be tough. The skins looked pretty good the last few weeks.
    We should be able to score on them but yet again we will be giving up sme nice #'s to Rex and his O.
    Tough game. But the jets are not too scary. The D is good but Eli is better. Their O is pathetic and we should be easily able to make Sanchez make mistakes.
    Cowboys rematch could mean nothing to us but if it does I think we could win expecially if the cowboys are off of a loss to the iggles.

[quote user="HilliardFan16"]For all intensive purposes, the Jets game is meaningless.*
    [/quote]

Not if we lose the Skins game. We need two wins, along as one is against the Cowboys.