+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Will I be charged extra to park my pickup truck?

Bench Player

Will I be charged extra to park my pickup truck?

I am going the the Giants Bears game on Friday. I have a parking pass but while on the Giants website it stated that Trucks, RVs etc. will be charge an extra $50 bucks to park. Is this true or a full size pickup? Seems silly considering that SUVs are not charged extra and many are just as large as my truck. I assume they are talking about oversize trucks (box trucks etc.) but I want to make sure
    Thanks.
    Ken

Easiest thing to do is call the Giants directly at (201) 935-8111. I called on your behalf and was told that pick up trucks of any size do not get charged extra. The "Trucks" reference was more for buses (party buses) and stretch limos. Have fun at the game!

Bench Player

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BergenCountyJC View Post
    Easiest thing to do is call the Giants directly at (201) 935-8111. I called on your behalf and was told that pick up trucks of any size do not get charged extra. The "Trucks" reference was more for buses (party buses) and stretch limos. Have fun at the game!
    Thanks for your help. I will file the number away for future use. I tried calling guest services but was asked to leave a message. I had not run across this number. I really appreciate you calling on my behalf. Just further confirmation that Giants fans are THE BEST.

I have an F-250 Crew Cab, 8' bed. NO ISSUES at all. I've been to the stadium many times since 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by kentalope View Post
    I am going the the Giants Bears game on Friday. I have a parking pass but while on the Giants website it stated that Trucks, RVs etc. will be charge an extra $50 bucks to park. Is this true or a full size pickup? Seems silly considering that SUVs are not charged extra and many are just as large as my truck. I assume they are talking about oversize trucks (box trucks etc.) but I want to make sure
    Thanks.
    Ken
    Not if it's a regular pick up
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Congrats on the tix!

+ Reply to Thread