+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sec 224 B

Sec 224 B

My friend wanted me to find out if Sec 224B is a mezz club section or a special section in any way i can't find any info online so can anyone answer it for me

Re: Sec 224 B

[quote user="killerblue8787"]My friend wanted me to find out if Sec 224B is a mezz club section or a special section in any way i can't find any info online so can anyone answer it for me[/quote]

Nope.

[link]http://www.stubhub.com/new-york-giants-playoff-tickets/giants-vs-falcons-1-8-2012-2782182[/link]

It is second to top section, behind the endzone on your right hand side.

[quote user="killerblue8787"]My friend wanted me to find out if Sec 224B is a mezz club section or a special section in any way i can't find any info online so can anyone answer it for me[/quote]

As said, they are not club seats. I have seats in 225A, which I love. You get a great view, kind of like game films. You can see the plays develop, and the openings in the line, etc.

It's the section to the right of the Big screen on the left.

Thanks I am not sitting there my friends are it looks nice

My friend wanted me to find out if Sec 224B is a mezz club section or a special section in any way i can't find any info online so can anyone answer it for me