Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ANY LEGITIMATE REASON OWENAR74 ACCOUNT WAS BANNED?

YOU MODERATORS NEED TO HAVE A VERY GOOD REASON FOR BANNING ME. I AM CRYING DISCRIMINATION AT THIS POINT. YOU BANNED MY "ARTOWEN74" ACCOUNT FOR USING THE "F" WORD, SOMETHING MANY PEOPLE ON THESE BOARDS DO. NOW I GO TO LOG ON THIS MORNING AND MY "OWENAR74" ACCOUNT IS BANNED???? WHY??? I'VE POSTED NOTHING INAPPROPRIATE. WHICHEVER MODERATOR CONTINUES TO BAN ME NEEDS TO TAKE THE STICK OUT OF THEIR *****, YOU TRULY ARE DISCRIMINATING, AND IF I WANTED TO I COULD TAKE YOU TO COURT, REGUARDLESS WHO OWNS THE BOARDS, YOU ARE MOST DEFINITELY DESCRIMINATING AGAINST ME.

DID YOU HAPPEN TO READ THE POST IN THE "HAPPY TRAILS JEREMY" SOME PUNK WAS USING EVERY WORD IN THE BOOK TO INSULT "ROANOKEFAN" THE POST WAS STILL THERE 3 DAYS LATER AFTER I SENT "TOMMYRIBS" A PRIVATE MESSAGE ASKING FOR THE KID TO BE BANNED. THE POLITICS ON THESE BOARDS IS HORRENDOUS. I GUESS ITS LIKE BEING IN SCHOOL IF YOU WERE "IN" WITH THE TEACHERS YOU COULD GET AWAY WITH ALOT, IF YOU WEREN'T YOU COULDN'T. THESE ARE HOW THESE BOARDS MAKE ME FEEL.

JUST REMEMBER, POST COUNTS NOT BEING TOO IMPORTANT TO ME, I CAN COME UP WITH ENDLESS USER NAMES EVERYDAY, AND POST ON YOUR SITE EVERYDAY. GO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST SOMEONE WHO DESERVES IT, NOT SOME POOR GUY LIKE MYSELF, WHO IS ONLY LOOKING FOR A LITTLE JOY AND ENTERTAINMENT CONVERSING WITH FELLOW GIANTS FANS.

SOME OF YOU MODERATORS LEAVE ALOT TO BE DESIRED, KEEP BANNING ME, I WILL KEEP RETURNING. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BAN ME, FOR ANYTHING I HAVE SAID OR DONE (IN COMPARISON TO OTHER POSTS, BY OTHER POSTERS, WHO ARE STILL ALLOWED ACCESS TO THESE BOARDS)

ITS KINDA SAD, YOU MODERATE A MESSAGE BOARD, AND THE "POWER" LMFAO, GOES TO YOUR HEADS.

Re: ANY LEGITIMATE REASON OWENAR74 ACCOUNT WAS BANNED?

YEAH THATS RIGHT I AM CALLING YOU GUYS OUT FOR DISCRIMINATION. HONESTLY IF I WANTED TO TAKE YOU TO COURT YOU WOULD LOSE. I HAVE A FEW PRINT OUTS FROM OTHER POSTS BY OTHER POSTERS THAT ARE FAR WORSE THAN ANYTHING I HAVE EVER POSTED. AND GUESS WHAT THESE POSTS ARE STILL UP, AND THE POSTERS ARE STILL ALLOWED ACCESS TO THE BOARDS, WHILE I AM NOT. YEP, ANYONE THAT WAS BLIND CAN SEE THAT IS DISCRIMINATION. YOU CAN YUK IT UP IF YOU WANT TO, BUT DISCRIMINATION IS VERY SERIOUS BUSINESS. I WON'T GET A LAWYER (IT ISN'T WORTH IT TO ME, EVEN THOUGH I KNOW I AM WELL WITHIN MY RIGHTS TO DO SO) I WILL BEGIN SENDING LETTERS TO ANYONE THAT WILL LISTEN. YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH BEING DESCRIMINATORY AGAINST ME, NO SIRS, NOT GONNA HAPPEN.[:P]

BUMP

bump- i am not going away!

[img]/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img] nygfanmaybe:

[img]/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img] artowenowenar74:

UNFORTUNATLEY I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CONTINUE IN THESE DISCUSSIONS. THE MODERATORS CONTINUE TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ME AND HAVE BANNED ME AGAIN. THIS TIME, FOR NO GOOD REASON WHATSOVER. THE FIRST TIME WAS FOR USING THE "F" WORD SOMETHING MANY POSTERS DO, AND THEY ARE STILL ALLOWED ACCESS TO THESE BOARDS. YEP DISCRIMINATION!

OK...?

i know i will sound like a kook to most, but i seriously feel i am being discriminated against and it is not right, at all. i could seek emotional damages among other things. these boards bring me happiness, and it is continuosly taken away by a person, or persons, who are treating me in a waay that is different then how most others on these boards are treated. and that is discrimination! i know no one wants to hear about it, but i will apologize now, and will probably do so in the future, i am not going away until those responsible for these discriminatory actions takes the stick out of their *****, and allow me to freely post on these boards, usind the same vigilance as they doall the other posters. i don't mind beingtreatedspecially, but not when it is in a negative way[img]/emoticons/emotion-2.gif[/img]

Veteran

just pm a mod about it..this will only make things worse for you.

[quote user="Dimes"]just pm a mod about it..this will only make things worse for you.
    [/quote]

thank you for your advice. i already did PM "tommy ribs" i know to some extent i am acting a bit childish. i have a very strong sense of righteousness and i am being treated unfairly, so i guess since i don't have a forum to express my displeasure and unequal treatment, i stomp my feet on here[:'(] i hadhardly wokenup when i saw i was banned for the second time, it sent me into a bit of a tizzy. i may sound likea nerd, but i really like this site, and conversing with other fans. when this is taken away from me, for no good reason, it makes me mad. might does not equal right[]

[quote user="artowenowenar74"]

[quote user="Dimes"]just pm a mod about it..this will only make things worse for you.
    [/quote]

thank you for your advice. i already did PM "tommy ribs" i know to some extent i am acting a bit childish. i have a very strong sense of righteousness and i am being treated unfairly, so i guess since i don't have a forum to express my displeasure and unequal treatment, i stomp my feet on here[:'(] i hadhardly wokenup when i saw i was banned for the second time, it sent me into a bit of a tizzy. i may sound likea nerd, but i really like this site, and conversing with other fans. when this is taken away from me, for no good reason, it makes me mad. might does not equal right[]

[/quote]

Well, if you used the f word and masked it, pretty much everyone gets banned for that. It's a family board. Your new account was probably banned b/c it's obvious it's still you b/c the name is so similar and your inital suspension isn't over yet.

Best thing to do is calm down and wait it out until your suspension is over or come back as a new user name that's not like your current one and post without swearing or yelling at the mods.

[quote user="bELIeve_in_Giants"][quote user="artowenowenar74"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well, if you used the f word and masked it, pretty much everyone gets banned for that. It's a family board. Your new account was probably banned b/c it's obvious it's still you b/c the name is so similar and your inital suspension isn't over yet.

Best thing to do is calm down and wait it out until your suspension is over or come back as a new user name that's not like your current one and post without swearing or yelling at the mods.

[/quote]

that is good advice, thank you! i guess i am just realy upset because others use the language too, and they are still allowed access to the boards. i feel like because i am the new kid on the block, there is zero tolerance for me, and that is not fair. oh i guess when i post in capital letters it does indicate a RAISED voice, i forgot and this was not intentional. i wanted it to stand out as to indicate i was not in a subdued mood, but am actually a bit uptight over this. intitial suspension? are there time limits on the suspensions? the problem here is a combination of feeling discriminated against and my overwhelming sense of righteousness. i am not self righteous however, i will call myself out when i am wrong. thanks again for not giving me a kick in the pants, and bashing me for my protest[:'(]

Rights? You have no rights here. It is a privately owned internet message board, and the 1st Amendment does not apply here, nor do any of the other ones. You agreed to abide by a pre-determined set of rules when you created your account. If you didn't bother to read them, that is your problem. We do not have to give a reason as to why an account was suspended/banned.

http://www.giants.com/code.asp

You were initially banned for using profanity. Since it was your first offense, you were given 1 week. The 2nd offense gets 1 month. The 3rd is a lifetime ban. When I discovered that you had created another account, that account was banned. When you are suspended, you are suspended. Any other accounts you create are eliminated. The best thing you could have done was to ride it out, considering that your initial suspension for profanity was to end today and everything would have been fine. If you see other people using profanity, why don't you ever report them? There is a button to click in the lower right hand corner of every post to 'Report Abuse'. We don't catch every single thing, and we rely on posters to alert us to violations in case we miss them ourselves. To my knowledge, you have never once reported any of this 'profanity' that you've seen

Now this thread? You couldn't have gone aboutit in a worse manner. Keep creating accounts. One phone call and your ISPcan ban you from this site