+ Reply to Thread

Thread: osi who?

osi who?

I hope he doesn't take playing time away from JPP.

Re: osi who?

[quote user="fightngiant"]I hope he doesn't take playing time away from JPP.
    [/quote]

right this second osi is an afterthought..im much more worried about getting kp back on the field then osi..although you can never have enough pass rushers i think jpp is doing pretty damn good for himself..and tolly is a hustler too..we are fine without osi..but our secondary is FKED UP

JPP is our best defensive player. Nobody should be taking reps away from him for any reason.

can osi play left? let him and tuck rotate
    ...the tortillas are dry...

Osi should be taking snaps from Tuck. Tuck is not an impact player right now, Osi is.

I don;t think we need to worry about Osi taking snaps away from Vorhees anytime soon.

But seriously this thing with Tuck is getting ridiculous. Everyone was on his jock because of the superbow..well what was he doing in the Superbowl? He was comming in on obvious passing downs at DT. He should have been relegated to this role back in week 7.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

[quote user="burier"]I don;t think we need to worry about Osi taking snaps away from Vorhees anytime soon.

But seriously this thing with Tuck is getting ridiculous. Everyone was on his jock because of the superbow..well what was he doing in the Superbowl? He was comming in on obvious passing downs at DT. He should have been relegated to this role back in week 7.[/quote]

Tuck has been a top 5 all around LDE for the past couple seasons...

He is obviously injured this season.

Yeah I think JPP is a fixture from now on, no turning back. Bye Osi.

[quote user="slipknottin"]Osi should be taking snaps from Tuck. Tuck is not an impact player right now, Osi is.[/quote]

I'm having a hard time remembering Osi playing anything other than RDE. And he's a one trick pony as it is there.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

[quote user="fightngiant"]I hope he doesn't take playing time away from JPP.
    [/quote]

JPP is the best player on the Defense right now. No one is even a close second. I am not the biggest Osi fan but if he can come and play like he did last year on passing downs it could only help.