+ Reply to Thread

Marcus Thomas - A diamond in the rough?

Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Well, at the very least he sounds hungry and willing to prove a point. Let's hope it works to our advantage..

I hate philthy. The teams, their fans, the city. I don't really mind the cowgurls, they're so dysfunctional I almost pity them. And the foreskins are just an afterthought.

Starter
    Could be another JR gem...

ALL-IN!

Starter
    Well hopefully he works out, at least he was a starter for the last 4 years. I know everyones talkin about Hendricks but watchin him go against the Jets ones he got steam rolled by Mangold. Granted Mangold is one of the best Centers in the league but everyone gets so excited when they see someone doin good with the twos and threes. Hendricks isnt the answer unless he gets better, Austin is just getting annoying with all his hype yet he does nothing on the feild or is hurt. At least this guy has been a starter in the league for a while. at the least maybe he can give us some solid rotation and depth

Veteran
    A gem? I suppose if he can be stout against the run that would be a gem enough for the vet minimum. This is not a star DT but the fact that he was a starter and young and an FA at this point was suprising. Gmen had interest in him before so this isnt pure desperation. Thats said guy is moving from a 3-4 to 4-3 and hasnt had much practice. Again Id say he is a gem if he even rotates with linval rocky and canty.