+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bench Player

highlight video from last year

does anyone know where to find a highlight video someone made. it was 40 minutes long and started with the Jets game and went through the super bowl. Want to watch it before the dallas game. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nick24 View Post
    does anyone know where to find a highlight video someone made. it was 40 minutes long and started with the Jets game and went through the super bowl. Want to watch it before the dallas game. Thanks
    I made it. Got taken down by youtube twice. I'm seriously considering other ways of keeping it online where everyone can see. It's unfortunate that youtube is the most famous video site.

matter of fact you have inspired me to upload it and post the link everywhere. give it a day so i can put my name in the video and upload the behemoth of a file that is my video.

Bench Player
    thank you that be great. great video it was been looking for it for a while now. that should never be taken down

Quote Originally Posted by NYGiants1411 View Post
    matter of fact you have inspired me to upload it and post the link everywhere. give it a day so i can put my name in the video and upload the behemoth of a file that is my video.
    Are you NYGiantsCentral on youtube or?

Quote Originally Posted by nygmen90 View Post
    Are you NYGiantsCentral on youtube or?
    Nygiants141 on YouTube

Happened to a couple of my vids......try Vimeo.....haven't had a problem with that site......YET!

I've been through three accounts. The best way to do it is to post them as unlisted and post the links. It's the only way the videos will stay up. I don't care about views or the channel as a whole. I just post them for this board.

upload the video onto a site such as hulkshare then send us the link and we'll be able to download it.. youtube is constantly gonna take the videos down so no point of uploading them every time

Veteran
    What about dailymotion?