+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tough Schedule.......on the ears (commentators)

As if the schedule wasn't brutal enough.....with all these high profile games the Giants are "probably" going to draw Fox's #1's (Buck and Aikman) for most of the year (pending performance).....couple that with three NBC Sunday Night crew games (Michaels and Collinsworthless) I'm not sure my ears are going to be able to survive the year with all these Giants haters.......brutal.......

Anyway the Giants could cut a deal with Papa to do ALL of their televised games?

They tried that a couple of years ago with NFL network and that didn't work out.... I don't know if someone will bring him back.

I agree about Buck and Aikman. They antagonize me. I loath it when Buck tells Aikmam I live to make you giggle. TMI for me. LOL

I like the tough schedule!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayC View Post
    As if the schedule wasn't brutal enough.....with all these high profile games the Giants are "probably" going to draw Fox's #1's (Buck and Aikman) for most of the year (pending performance).....couple that with three NBC Sunday Night crew games (Michaels and Collinsworthless) I'm not sure my ears are going to be able to survive the year with all these Giants haters.......brutal.......

Anyway the Giants could cut a deal with Papa to do ALL of their televised games?
    This might be heresy on the Giants Message Boards but I always found Aikman fair in his analysis in regards to the Giants. He almost always has something positive to say about Manning. He just doesn't bother me...

Bench Player
    If I hear the word "Vanilla" used one more time during a game to describe how a team is playing I'm going to lose it. Yesterday durring the seahawks game I swear the commentators said the word 5 times in one sentence, I turned the game off.

Buck and Aikman aren't that bad. Just because they don't suck up to the Giants doesn't mean they hate them. Collinsworth, on the other hand, always has something snarky to say about the Giants...

Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    This might be heresy on the Giants Message Boards but I always found Aikman fair in his analysis in regards to the Giants. He almost always has something positive to say about Manning. He just doesn't bother me...
    I do not mind Aikman at all....Buck on the other hand makes me sick when he looks at Aikman....he hangs on every word out of his mouth like a 13 yr old girl with a crush on her teacher
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    Doesnt bother me either.Joe Buck is the most lifeless man in Sports. He has no energy whatsoever

buck n aikman suck. the way they call our games, their monotone voices when we do something good makes me feel like they think it sucks when the giants do good.
    then when we do something poorly, their voices get all into it and with more character.
    Archie had the best idea, mute em.

I like the Sunday and Monday night football commentators...wayyyyyyyy more than aikman.