+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Carpooling?

Carpooling?

cmHAG43xQd25_m.jpg

Does anyone actually carpool? And I don't mean to just to Giants games. The idea of driving in a car with a bunch of strangers is just down right strange.
    RosieVision - Helping Giants fans see clearly since 2006

http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

Hate to come here and state this - but not all Giants fans are real winners. We were cooking sausages and ribs before one game, and these two young guys came over and said their female "guests" were hungry - but they brought no food or much money. We offered that the girls were welcome to join us, while these two losers could go back to where the were, and wait. They actualy agreed, and we could tell these nice girls were mighty pissed off at their inconsiderence! I would go over every detail of who's bringing / paying for stuff like this. Make sure they bring something special in the way of beer / food - and designate THEM as the driver if they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmie ray View Post
    Hate to come here and state this - but not all Giants fans are real winners. We were cooking sausages and ribs before one game, and these two young guys came over and said their female "guests" were hungry - but they brought no food or much money. We offered that the girls were welcome to join us, while these two losers could go back to where the were, and wait. They actualy agreed, and we could tell these nice girls were mighty pissed off at their inconsiderence! I would go over every detail of who's bringing / paying for stuff like this. Make sure they bring something special in the way of beer / food - and designate THEM as the driver if they don't.
    So you stole their chicks with your sausages?

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz4Life View Post
    lol .

Nice one! But I've never done that to another guy, no matter how much he didn't deserve the girl. Just saying, I've gotten wiser about just assuming someone you go somewhere with will be considerate. I'd ask straight out about what they offer, and maybe how they plan on enjoying the event. Some go looking to start fights, F- that...

What the hell are you guys talking about? I was talking about carpooling!!!! :lmao:

Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    What the hell are you guys talking about? I was talking about carpooling!!!! :lmao:
    LOL. I honestly have no idea.

Is that an actual Seinfeld stand-up bit? Sounds spot on if not.

I really can't see myself carpooling with a random stranger on here. I've met a couple people from here like MMB and they're definitely cool, but riding to games with some rando? I don't know about that. My car is always full anyways when I goto games

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

Why do they call it "carpooling"? Wouldn't everyone in the car drown, if they drove it into a pool? They should call it "carfilling".

LOL. I honestly have no idea.

I really can't see myself carpooling with a random stranger on here. I've met a couple people from here like MMB and they're definitely cool, but riding to games with some rando? I don't know about that. My car is always full anyways when I goto games
    No, but it certainly could have been something he or Larry David worked up.

I just found it comical to have an entire category devoted to carpooling. And since it had 1 post in 5 years I thought I would liven it up a bit.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosevelt View Post
    No, but it certainly could have been something he or Larry David worked up.

I just found it comical to have an entire category devoted to carpooling. And since it had 1 post in 5 years I thought I would liven it up a bit.
    I actually done this once or something like this.... my son and I went to our first game ever, met up with MMB/Landon and Amanda and others of "thee thread"...I knew these people were cool from talking to them here....I'm a little guy I felt safe.... we're talking big dudes , MMB,Lando, Kase1 and his crew, 6/4 JP and oh yeah and easy on the eyes MH "talk about buff with an attitude" ...Rosey it was one of the best times of my life......We are meeting up for the Cleverland game this year... hook up with us man.... don't forget the beer......lol.....jk.... would love to meet ya
    Last edited by byron; 08-27-2012 at 09:06 PM.

+ Reply to Thread