+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carpooling?

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    I actually done this once or something like this.... my son and I went to our first game ever, met up with MMB/Landon and Amanda and others of "thee thread"...I knew these people were cool from talking to them here....I'm a little guy I felt safe.... we're talking big dudes , MMB,Lando, Kase1 and his crew, 6/4 JP and oh yeah and easy on the eyes MH "talk about buff with an attitude" ...Rosey it was one of the best times of my life......We are meeting up for the Cleverland game this year... hook up with us man.... don't forget the beer......lol.....jk.... would love to meet ya
    Thanks Byron.

Would definitely love to hang with you guys before a game, but unfortunately I'll be out of the country for that game. So I'll have to take a rain-check and look forward to next time. And yes, I'll bring beer!

i rather take train to penn the bus or train over plenty of people i know in my union from jersey and surrounding areas that tailgate every game not worth another dwi ... butt a carpool section wth....

Who wants to swing by Gettysburg PA to pick me up. I will bring the beer! This should be good considering most Fans here are aether Ravens or Eagles fans. If your a Philly fan I will pass on rideing with you so don't bother.