+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tiki is on the Mike Francesa

Tiki is finally speaking with some sense. He finally admitted that he was wrong about Eli, and that Coughlin taught him ball security.

yeah just caught interview ... altho it did make me laugh that he was complaining about the smattering of boos

i do like Tiki, he was a great RB for us ... now he's terrible at team leadership and sports analysis, but you can't be good at everything
    Apologize to Melo 5

i loved him until after he retired and started talking ish about the giants
    FUTURE NFL STAR

through 9 games

22 rushes for 245yards 3td
    35 pancake blocks
    42 tackles 3 sacks (3 td saving tackles including final tackle as time expired to clinch win, hit of the game 9/14 )
    8-0-1 record///// invited to play in tiny mite bowl and beat the team we tied in regular season

Quote Originally Posted by nycisgreat View Post
    Tiki is finally speaking with some sense. He finally admitted that he was wrong about Eli, and that Coughlin taught him ball security.
    Yeah. I heard that at work. LOL the crowd cheered when he said he was wrong about Manning. That's all I needed to hear from Tiki. All is forgiven now with me. Welcome back Tiki!
    Last edited by Cool Papa B.; 08-24-2012 at 02:50 PM.

he knows why those boos are there! he had complete control over this situation by at least not dissing the Giants!

he thought everyone would laugh when he berated Eli! he really didnt know Eli as well as he thought! Eli had the last laugh!

personally i lost some respect for Tiki when he did those things. i love the things he done on the field but he screwed all that up by opening his big mouth!

I’ve lost respect for him and think he should still get booed by giant’s fans. Coughlin saved his career he was on his way to fumbling his way out of the NFL and he thanked him by calling him out after he retired.
    NY GIANTS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!!
    ALL IN!!!

I dug Tiki when he was on the Giants. he was a great RB for the team. But even back then if you listen to his interveiws IT WAS ALWAYS ABOUT HIM......ALWAYS. Then after he retired and spewed all **** and screwed over his pregnant wife and the team. I ahve also heard through pople who work in the Giants org that he is "persona non grata" in the eyes of the owners. Tiki dug his own hole and its hisd fault. His ego is so big he cant even control it......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakeeeem88 View Post
    Iíve lost respect for him and think he should still get booed by giantís fans. Coughlin saved his career he was on his way to fumbling his way out of the NFL and he thanked him by calling him out after he retired.
    Im not gonna lie...i was mad as heII at Tiki for his comments.

But for the life of me I cant figure out why some of you are still bashing Tiki after what Toomer and Strahan have said.

I for one have buried that hatchet with Tiki Barber...if we can all just shake our heads and forgive Toomers "Romo better then Eli" and Strahans "Osi's new contract is a slap in his face"... I think after 5 years we can ease up on Tiki Barber guys.

Quote Originally Posted by thomsoad View Post
    Im not gonna lie...i was mad as heII at Tiki for his comments.

But for the life of me I cant figure out why some of you are still bashing Tiki after what Toomer and Strahan have said.

I for one have buried that hatchet with Tiki Barber...if we can all just shake our heads and forgive Toomers "Romo better then Eli" and Strahans "Osi's new contract is a slap in his face"... I think after 5 years we can ease up on Tiki Barber guys.
    Toomer should STFU too but no where near what the multiple times Tiki has stuck his ego and foot in his mouth. Not even close.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue1971 View Post
    he knows why those boos are there! he had complete control over this situation by at least not dissing the Giants!

he thought everyone would laugh when he berated Eli! he really didnt know Eli as well as he thought! Eli had the last laugh!

personally i lost some respect for Tiki when he did those things. i love the things he done on the field but he screwed all that up by opening his big mouth!
    This.
    He could have been a respected and successful analyst, and we Giant fans would have continued loving him. He didn't think beyond his own ego and screwed his own chances for respect and credibility.
    Now he'll always be in damage control mode... no retirement nights for him like we've had for others.